How Many Premium Format's do you Own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I have 13...

Indiana Jones Excl.

General Grievous Excl.
Tusken Raider Excl.
Princess Leia Excl.
Anakin Skywalker Excl.
Darth Maul Excl.

Doktor Doom Excl.
The Incredible Hulk
Captain America Excl.
Classic Iron Man Excl.
Thor Excl.
Red Skull Excl.
The Thing Excl.

Checked out your pics!
Very nice:D

well, from memory...

buffy
angel reg
angel ex
spike ex
hellboy 2 ex
conan ex
leonidas ex
leonidas reg
aragorn ex
beserker ex
darth vader
han solo
han solo ex
luke reg
luke dagobah ex
tusken reg
leia ex
slave leia ex
darth maul reg
scout trooper ex
speeder and scout
bruce lee
boba fett reg
t-800 ex
indy rotla ex
indy kotcs ex
kiss demon
kiss starchild
kiss spaceman
kiss catman
mystique reg
anakin ex
spiderman ex

cant remember the others....
you can see lots of pics in my public folders i guess...

rambo ex ordered
legolas ex ordered
luke jedi ex ordered
waiting for c-3po
waiting for jack sparrow
waiting for indy tod
and all the goodies SS has lined up for 30th anniversary esb :)

but i have no idea where all these are gona go, im out of room as it is, and nearly out of money :(

pics or GTFO.

I gotta agree with Shai, there is no use listing the names of the statues you own.

JUST SHOW US the PICs ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I own 1 PF, t-800
IMGA0992.jpg

Boba Fett EX.
Lurtz EX.
Moria Orc EX.
Demon Freddy
Jason EX.
Berserker EX.
Patient Zero EX.
Indiana Jones

I have been tempted to buy more, but space is a real issue. I am trying to stick with the ones I cannot go without. So, someone sell me a Darkness Ex.! :D

I gotta agree with Shai, there is no use listing the names of the statues you own.

JUST SHOW US the PICs ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I wish I could but they're all boxed in storage.

Here's the only one I was able to display at work but it too had to get boxed up since they moved us out of the cubicles. :(

CreaturePF.jpg

Oh and here's my latest! :monkey5

img073.jpg

I think I only have like. . . 12....:banghead

But I have more coming ! I hope :monkey3

You still have one sitting here that if you don't pick up, I'm going to keep! :naughty

wasnt sure where to post this but.... I am probably going to purchase my first pf today... it is the freddy kruegger PF from freddy vs jason at a local comic shop and it is $150 is this a good price?

wasnt sure where to post this but.... I am probably going to purchase my first pf today... it is the freddy kruegger PF from freddy vs jason at a local comic shop and it is $150 is this a good price?

Just curious, is it brand new? They go for a bit more used so yes that is a great deal.

it is a display piece.... thwy have had it on the shelf for a little while other than that great! condition

it is a display piece.... thwy have had it on the shelf for a little while other than that great! condition

Yeah thats a very fair price ............. most people sell them here used for $170-$200 shipped. I got very lucky, thanks to a local collector. I got mine (No boxes) for $120 CDN. Its a very nice piece.

Thanks for your help.... I love this piece and was hesitant at first but for the sale they are having on it I cannot turn it down. Just have to go inspect the piece and I will buy it tonight

Back