how many of you are getting all Avengers figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting all the Avengers. I won't be getting Phill or the villains. I started out planning on just getting Iron Man. Then Iron Man and Hulk. Then Captain America. Then Thor. OMG Black Widow. Hawkeye and Nick were mainly to complete the set. Nick almost got cut, but I have this bad thing about having to complete the set and I know I would be looking for Nick months down the road when he's probably $300 and I'd shoot myself for waiting. In the beginning I wasn't a huge avengers fan, but after all the movies lately. Yeah. Cap, Iron Man, and Hulk alone are just amazing! Not that there's a bad figure in the bunch. Just, they better not have any qc issues and definitely fix that A on the cap's head this time around Hot Toys. I just got into Hot Toys a few weeks ago so these Avenger figures will be probably my first and last versions of them.

I can only imagine the sheer amount of joy to see the complete team being displayed in person. Whether they are on a shelf, a desk, or in a display case/cabinet, the sight will be simply awesome.

I'm getting all the Avengers. I won't be getting Phill or the villains. I started out planning on just getting Iron Man. Then Iron Man and Hulk. Then Captain America. Then Thor. OMG Black Widow. Hawkeye and Nick were mainly to complete the set. Nick almost got cut, but I have this bad thing about having to complete the set and I know I would be looking for Nick months down the road when he's probably $300 and I'd shoot myself for waiting. In the beginning I wasn't a huge avengers fan, but after all the movies lately. Yeah. Cap, Iron Man, and Hulk alone are just amazing! Not that there's a bad figure in the bunch. Just, they better not have any qc issues and definitely fix that A on the cap's head this time around Hot Toys. I just got into Hot Toys a few weeks ago so these Avenger figures will be probably my first and last versions of them.

I know what you mean I too am a completionest addict. As look where it has dragged me now. Started with 1 iron man now I have the whole set. Bought 1 batman now I have completed that too. Only time could tell and how much money I am able to fork out to afford this whole set.

I was going to get the Hulk but for the price they're asking it's not worth it.
I might pick him up with rewards points,by the time he comes out I should have quite a lot.

I can only imagine the sheer amount of joy to see the complete team being displayed in person. Whether they are on a shelf, a desk, or in a display case/cabinet, the sight will be simply awesome.

I know what you mean I too am a completionest addict. As look where it has dragged me now. Started with 1 iron man now I have the whole set. Bought 1 batman now I have completed that too. Only time could tell and how much money I am able to fork out to afford this whole set.

:exactly: I want them and will be getting everything HT puts out! Its the eventual 1/4 scale that is going to hurt my wallet the most!

I guess I'm in! Chasing Hawkeye and will be POing Hulk before the end of Dec. already POed the rest and have Nick in the detolf waiting for his crew.

Back