How many HT T-800 Endoskeletons do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I don't buy to sell, I buy for myself. I'd also like a new endo, somehow different from the old versions.

I'm sure when they do a new one it'll be a great improvement from the original especially in the head sculpt and paint. The body is pretty damn awesome is I really don't know how much more they can improve on it.

Actually, I don't remember the price, bro. It was 3 or 4 k. of RUR, really, it doesn't matter to me, coz this dio is priceless. For all other stuff we have PayPal. ;)
it was 3 for you and 2 for me totally 5, i remember everything :)

There is T2 T800 clean version on ebay for £199.
Il be getting £50 for my birthday next month so would cost me £149.
Only issue with it is one eye dont light up.

There is T2 T800 clean version on ebay for £199.
Il be getting £50 for my birthday next month so would cost me £149.
Only issue with it is one eye dont light up.

You must can see a auction I can't see because all I found was two and neither have a eye out.

BDEndo1.jpg
BdEndo5.jpg

BdEndo2.jpg
BdEndo3.jpg

BdEndo1.jpg

Damn these BD Endos are going for over $500 on eBay? Maybe I should post mine up there. No one here bit at $450 shipped.

Damn these BD Endos are going for over $500 on eBay? Maybe I should post mine up there. No one here bit at $450 shipped.

Yup they are going for crazy prices and I think £180 ($280) is a good deal for me seeing as I will get £50 ($80) back from parents for birthday. So thats why Berserker or t800 is a tough choice.

Well lets see, ash, change, funds, capital, scratch, assets, wealth, loot, currency, pocket change, notes, greenback, bread, dough or moola.

Disability is not a collectors friend.

Well lets see, ash, change, funds, capital, scratch, assets, wealth, loot, currency, pocket change, notes, greenback, bread, dough or moola.

Disability is not a collectors friend.

Ash=Cash? :lol
Sorry to hear that dude. Surprised you're collecting at all. Sell the Michael on eBay or something. Isn't it like super rare?

Use to have two (BD & normal)T-800 Endo but sold normal version just before HT release T-700.

DSC00806.jpg

A group picture of my bad boys.
DSCF0302.jpg

How many HT T-800 Endoskeletons do you own?
3 now. 2 in hand, 1 still travelling to me.
only 1 of them is already customised to fit the movie, and when i think of doing it to other 2... i always don't even want to pick them out of the box.

I have the BD and regulars, didn't realize these had gone up in price - the T-700 is the same figure just about so when it was released I assumed the value for the 800 went with it...

This is still one of my favorites, I love the way the fingers can be wrapped around the 45 colt with laser site.

Back