How many HT T-800 Endoskeletons do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To everyone with a T-800 Endo, is there anyway to get into the Endo's head? I have one that one eye has gone out and I think the problem is the wiring in the head.

Nope. I think a real pro can find a way but it would involving a lot of breaking and fixing after.

Here's a pic of my endos:

Harvester042.jpg

Not HT, but I thought some of you might like to see it anyways.
More endos/HKs

TER001.jpg

Left to right
Moto Terminator (type 2)
Arial Hunter Killer
T-1
T-1000
Harvester
T-700
T-800
Moto Terminator (type 1)
T-600
Hydrobot
Mini Harvester
T-800
TX
T-RIP (Marcus endo)

Last edited:
To everyone with a T-800 Endo, is there anyway to get into the Endo's head? I have one that one eye has gone out and I think the problem is the wiring in the head.

While T-800 share the same mold with T-700,......here is what I have seen while accessing the skull.

The Skull basically constructed by three pieces, Upper skull, jaw and neck joint....

1) First un-screw the side screw and remove lower jaw to make rooms for accessing the base of the skull

2) use a sharp fine cutting kuife to remove the neck joint piece from the upper skull, be careful not to dislocate the neck ball joint cause all the wiring were running through the hollow neck joint...

This is what you expect to see when separates the neck joint and upper skull, and you should see all the LED wiring..... what you see in the pic was LED light being removed for my own custom kitbash.

IMG_38921.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I still would like to get the original hunter-killers though.
Animal, I got tired of waiting for it to show up and simply ordered one online. ;)

Back