How many HT T-800 Endoskeletons do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've seen pictures of other collectors with two or more and I was wondering how easy they were to get back in the day.
I don't have any, but would love to have one. I can't afford the $350 plus price for one on the secondary maarket so I'm hoping HT will re-issue them one day.

The most I had was 4. I'm down to 2 now. A BD version and accustom painted BD by Silentsurfer. Thinking about selling the BD and keeping the custom. Need to slim down more.

NONE. I hope Hot Toys re-releases the ones from T1 and T2 since they are already re-releasing other figures. Throw in a few endos. I wanted to get the T700 since I didnt have an endoskeleton but I hated terminator salvation and decided against it. Oh well, fingers crossed for re-released endos.

I have a t-600 and t-700 endo, but it looks like my only chance at a t-800 is going to be a re-release. I just can't go the $400 plus for an original.

I wish Hot Toys would finally jump off the Marvel Movie band wagon and get back to some of the other licences that they've seem to have forgotten.

only one...i do have a t700 but I'm selling him..just don't like the textured finish..

my custom endo..thinking of selling him :)
IMG_0156.jpg

Have a BD (cool base).
I don't like the clean look, no chrome no deal.
Plus, the HS is so so (The new Neca 7inch looks better). Need a new one with a resculpt head.

Articulation and sculpt wise still the damn best endo on the market. I'm sure HT can make massive improvement but doesn't the Neca 7" look like its high on drugs?

Just 1 regular T 800

I hope Ht redone the T800 Endoskeleton aswell, with chromed paint or real metal chromed parts :lecture

Something like this:

IMG_0156.jpg

Articulation and sculpt wise still the damn best endo on the market. I'm sure HT can make massive improvement but doesn't the Neca 7" look like its high on drugs?

Maybe for the "Terminator 2" version. "The Terminator" skull is new.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l95z55gFhOM[/ame]

Yeah the NECA T1 endo is very good sculpt for the price.
I may pick it up while I wait for HT to release another T800.

Back