How many figures can you fit in a Detolf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smudger9

Super Freak
Reaction score
No punchline, a genuine question.
I've not purchased any Detolfs yet as I'm waiting for the loft to be converted. I'm debating whether to get a Coruscant Clone but it depends on how many 1/6th figures can fit on each Detolf shelf.
3, 4 or 5?? Pictures would be appreciated.

No pictures but I could comfortably fit 4 on a shelf and maybe 5 depending on pose. I guess it depends on how crowded you want it to look.

Quite a few. Depends on how crowded you're willing to live with. You can get 5 easily. I've seen some with the Dead line full to the gills.

Not shooting it down. I do agree that with that line it give it a creep factor that is really cool. Perhaps he wants to put a bunch of stormtroopers like that?:huh

Ha yea it is all good I was just commenting. In the end really depends on the person. I personally like less on a shelf to show them off more.

The most I have on a shelf is 5. In general, I like 3. This gives enough space if I want to add diorama-ish accessories.

well it all depends. with stands or with out? i fit my DX Bats and my DX Joker with stands on 1 shelf . all accessories attached to the wall behind them on a grid ,with dx box inserts , also a cube display with the sonar bat head . looks good to me

updateddetolf001.jpg

updateddetolf002.jpg

updateddetolf003.jpg

updateddetolf004.jpg

updateddetolf006.jpg

2nd shelf holds my BR Joker with stand and $$$$ , Two-Face with stand , Jailcell Joker with makeshift temp bench and bars , and my Police Joker with stand

updateddetolf007.jpg

updateddetolf008.jpg

updateddetolf009.jpg

updateddetolf010.jpg

this shelf has my Mark III BD with huge stand , Wolverine with stand , and a poor example of Harvey Dent:dunno

updateddetolf011.jpg

This is all i have on the bottom is my Arham Asylum Jailcell Joker Diorama (full thread here~~>> https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86016)

updateddetolf012.jpg

T-800 on his fatboy , 1:1 Endo Bust (not sideshow, bluray collectors set) and the T-1000 with stand

updateddetolf013.jpg

Cyberdyne Shootout Diorama , Biker T-1000 with stand , Endo arm display , and display cube with T-1000 stuff

updateddetolf014.jpg

T-700 on stand , Sarah Conner with stand , T-1000 Sarah Conner Disguise and stand

updateddetolf015.jpg

Michael Jackson Thriller with stand , Zombie with stand , and DX03 Bad with stand

updateddetolf016.jpg

Mr Ecko ..you have a collection thread already ..no point turning this thread into another one:lol

If you get a step like a piece of wood or plastic or even stacked dvd cases you can put about 3 figures raised up on that near the back of the detolf and then 3 figure on the glass towards the front ..that's 6 figures per shelf and it will look good.

Back