How long does Sideshow take responding to international returns?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnShinNoi

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's been 3 days already and to me that seems a very long time. I've dealt with far larger and smaller companies and they always manage to respond within a 24 hour time frame.

It's been 3 days already and to me that seems a very long time. I've dealt with far larger and smaller companies and they always manage to respond within a 24 hour time frame.

You should received an email from their system that it will take up to 7 business days. I contacted them about a replacement and it took exactly the 7 day timeframe.

You should received an email from their system that it will take up to 7 business days. I contacted them about a replacement and it took exactly the 7 day timeframe.
I never received an automatic email. Should I resend the request?

I resent it. My pictures together were larger than 200kb so I made sure it was under this time. Still no automatic response though.

Edit: Got a reply from my first email. 4days that took and it's only an acknowledgement.

Last edited:
I sent a mail looking for a replacement accessory from a P.F. Hope they get back to me quickly. What's the procedure for replacing an accessory? Do I have to return the damaged one or will they just ship out the replacement?

I sent a mail looking for a replacement accessory from a P.F. Hope they get back to me quickly. What's the procedure for replacing an accessory? Do I have to return the damaged one or will they just ship out the replacement?

For a removable part SS will usually just send the part, no need to send the damaged part back. That's what has always happened with me.

If It's a damaged part that isn't removable SS will make you destroy the PF/Statue and send pictures as proof.

Back