How does one go about commissioning a sculptor here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've seen people on these boards hire some of these amazing sculptors to do commissions for them. Some are private, others they start a list and gauge interest. Is there a protocol? Or do you just need to reach out and make sure you have the $$$$? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
-M

I've seen people on these boards hire some of these amazing sculptors to do commissions for them. Some are private, others they start a list and gauge interest. Is there a protocol? Or do you just need to reach out and make sure you have the $$$$? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
-M

Just contact the sculptor who's work you like best.
Ask if they are willing to take comisson work on and any other questions you may have.

I think the 2 main sculptor's on here are Rocco and Caine and Beto but i can't remember at the momment.

Just contact the sculptor who's work you like best.
Ask if they are willing to take comisson work on and any other questions you may have.

I think the 2 main sculptor's on here are Rocco and Caine and Beto but i can't remember at the momment.

:lecture:exactly:

Back