How About A Get Together For The California Freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's talkin' to you, boy?!:whip Go play on your own thread and let me joke 'round with my California home boys!:p

You do realize that by always posting about not wanting pics posted of you that you're drawing MORE attention to yourself right? :lol

Nice pics !

Looks like a good time :cool:

I'll make it to the next one...

btw- how did you guys like the food at buca ?
It was fun man, you should've gone!

I love the food at Buca, I've been there before, that's why I suggested it. Seems like everyone else enjoyed it as well.

My friend and I both enjoyed the meal -- it was DELICIOUS! (But then again, we had a few drinks before dinner:drink). I do gotta say that one serving is enough to feed three people so go hungry!

Nice pics !

Looks like a good time :cool:

I'll make it to the next one...

btw- how did you guys like the food at buca ?

These were the only two pics that I got before the battery was gone.

Go ^^^^ yourselves with your Fail.

DSC03031.jpg

Thats a good pic....I see Kuzeh always repn' the MJ :rolleyes:...I like Dave better without the stash! Viking and Gruesam always looking lovely! And it's good to see IronJedi finally! And Ill..ur Tshirt is awesome!!!

I'm glad u guys had fun! YAY!

Who's that one chick in the middle tho?

^^^That's Blanca, Kuzeh's wife.

Great picture. I don't know why Dave doesn't like his picture being taken:confused:. Everyone looks great!
I am not in that picture 'cause I had to leave early.:(

These were the only two pics that I got before the battery was gone.

Go ^^^^ yourselves with your Fail.

DSC03031.jpg

Kuzeh, you have a hot wife, you lucky vegetarian liberal you. And a cool shirt.

Looks like lot of fun. How couldn't it be with Sam (looking stunning as always) and Ill and Dave in attendance and representing.

I'm currently wearing same shirt as dude on the right (iron Jedi?) in memoriam of spooktacular.

Looks like you guys had great time. Did you try to get table in kitchen at Buca?

Thank you, Scott!
th_icon_redface.gif

We didn't get the kitchen table- there were too many of us anyways.
But the food was awesome. I'd never eaten there before but am now packin' a $10 off coupon in my wallet for next time! :drool

:lol

The night was SO much fun- I wanna thank you guys 'cause I don't often get to hang with peeps who love the Halloween thing as much as I do... And I loved every minute of it.

:D

Those of you who flaked missed out Big Time.
th_sad.gif

I also want to restate what we talked about that night:
That this MUST become an annual event! :rock

Next year we should go to Knott's, but really, I don't care where we go as long as we just do it. :lecture

th_5.gif

...And Ill..ur Tshirt is awesome!!!
Thanks! Zoomaround was trying to Jack me for it, but I was able to keep her at bay with alcohol! :lol I'll take a pic of the back of it later, it's the best part!

I am not in that picture 'cause I had to leave early.
Maybe next time you can stick around for the park, I really didn't get to talk to you at all! :(

Kuzeh, you have a hot wife, you lucky vegetarian liberal you. And a cool shirt.

Looks like lot of fun. How couldn't it be with Sam (looking stunning as always) and Ill and Dave in attendance and representing.

I'm currently wearing same shirt as dude on the right (iron Jedi?) in memoriam of spooktacular.

Looks like you guys had great time. Did you try to get table in kitchen at Buca?
Yeah Scott we had a great time and it was nice to have another occasion other than SDCC for a get together!

The night was SO much fun- I wanna thank you guys 'cause I don't often get to hang with peeps who love the Halloween thing as much as I do... And I loved every minute of it.

th_sad.gif

Next year we should go to Knott's, but really, I don't care where we go as long as we just do it. :lecture

th_5.gif
I echo your sentiments Sam, I had an awesome time eating, drinking and hanging with you guys and can't wait to do it again!

We definitely will make this an annual event, Knott's, Universal, doesn't matter as long as we get the freaks together again! :rock

For those that didn't make it I'll throw this out there again, my birthday is in January! :D;)

Thank you, Scott!
th_icon_redface.gif

We didn't get the kitchen table- there were too many of us anyways.
But the food was awesome. I'd never eaten there before but am now packin' a $10 off coupon in my wallet for next time! :drool

:lol

th_sad.gif

th_5.gif

Guilty and regretting it.

I was thinking of drumming something up in the end of November. At about my birthday-ish. But I figure it is too soon after the Halloweenfest. I'll be there in January at Ill's birthday, though, if that goes off...

with my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers shirt on...:monkey3:D

January sounds good, my b-day is in February so if january doesn't work out.........
:rock :rock :rock

I was thinking of drumming something up in the end of November. At about my birthday-ish. But I figure it is too soon after the Halloweenfest. I'll be there in January at Ill's birthday, though, if that goes off...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :mad:

Hmmmm.... my birthday is on dec. 2, maybe we COULD all meet for both birthdays as the excuse. If not, then January it is.

Oooo a January event (or anytime that's not during Spooktacular) would work for me too! Would love to get together for some good conversation and such. I was bummed I couldn't join y'all this time around.

I see Knotts has been brought up for possible next year excursion for Halloween. I would advise not to have get together's anywhere close to Halloween...been there, done that....am still annoyed by the over hour traffic jam from the freeway off ramp to parking...never mind the crowds...oh the crowds. And I didn't even go on Halloween weekend...it was the weekend before. :horror:horror Just my two cents on that....but obviously do what y'all want to do. Just had to throw out the caution flag.:D

Oooo a January event (or anytime that's not during Spooktacular) would work for me too! Would love to get together for some good conversation and such. I was bummed I couldn't join y'all this time around.

I see Knotts has been brought up for possible next year excursion for Halloween. I would advise not to have get together's anywhere close to Halloween...been there, done that....am still annoyed by the over hour traffic jam from the freeway off ramp to parking...never mind the crowds...oh the crowds. And I didn't even go on Halloween weekend...it was the weekend before. :horror:horror Just my two cents on that....but obviously do what y'all want to do. Just had to throw out the caution flag.:D
I went to Knott's Halloween night and it was awesome, the longest wait we had for a maze was like 15 minutes. There were 15 mazes and we went through all but one, which was the mine ride. It was so great not having to deal with the crowds though, fortunately for us everyone was either Trick or Treating or at parties.

Back