How About A Get Together For The California Freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You made it prefectly clear at dinner that you'd deck anyone that took a picture of you, I didn't want a swollen eye the entire night so I refrained. :D

My Birthday is in January guys! ;)

When and where? I'm there!

Edit - And not like I was there this time. More like I will be there the next time...did I say that correctly?

I really enjoyed hangin' with you guys! Some of you I already know and it was great meeting those of you I didn't! :wave

And I agree, let's do this again! :duff

You're a dud, James.

Halloween1.gif

WTH?!?!?! STILL NO PICS???

Come on guys and gals...someone must have had a camera. :tap

Glad you guys had a good time! I was at HHN in LA a few weeks ago, and it was freakin AMAZING! The terror tram was the best since you got to be RIGHT in front on the Bates Motel scene.....

Surprising that they don't serve alcohol though :(

Guess that's one thing Orlando HHN has over LA :cool:

Hope I can meet you guys at another meetup :)

OK,
I didn't take that many pictures, but here they are at last...

Dinner @ Buca

DSC01886.jpg

From L to R Ill, Sam, Iron.Jedi (blocking his brother) and Vikingmagyar

DSC01887.jpg

Commtech and Dave (avoiding the camera...)

DSC01888.jpg

Myself and Commtech

@ Universal:

DSC01894.jpg

Riding the eternal escalator of Doom...

Zombie Scare zone (sorry for the crappy pics...)

DSC01872.jpg

DSC01906.jpg

Main entrance Scare Zone (sorry for the crappy pic...)

DSC01915.jpg

Bates' house:

DSC01899.jpg

Myers' home:

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

And here are a couple of videos found on HHN website so you can see tidbits of the mazes and shows... we had an amazing time!! Can't wait for next year!!!

BTW the Saw and Myers mazes were the best!!
Saw had amazing animatronics and SFX, while the Halloween had a lot of iconic moments and awesome sets!!

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://wgtclsp.nbcuni.com/o/4aa91376f7154623/4aef2d4532cbcbdf/4aa91376afb6bf8/bd515e6a/-cpid/7963031d92257631/widget.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://wgtclsp.nbcuni.com/o/4aa91376f7154623/4aef2d20ec196ead/4aa91376afb6bf8/cc0f644a/-cpid/3697ad3dc43cd07/widget.js"></script>

Nice to see someone finally posting pics! :D :lol That HHN looks cool...hopefully I'll make it out there eventually. :)

Darn it, Kuzeh! You took the vow not to post pics of me but you broke your pinky swear so now I get to break something of yours!:lol

DSC01915.jpg

It's about time someone got some pics up! Thanks Kuzeh. I'm going to lay off of Michael Jackson for one day in appreciation. And I want you to know I had a good about him in your Dia De La Muerta thread.:D

Darn it, Kuzeh! You took the vow not to post pics of me but you broke your pinky swear so now I get to break something of yours!:lol

You do realize that by always posting about not wanting pics posted of you that you're drawing MORE attention to yourself right? :lol

Back