Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he needs his shades. I’ll definitely pre-order this. It’ll look great next to the future Wolverine. I have no need or interest in a Wolverine from Logan. So this is a random but awesome surprise from HT.

Silly Hot Toys. When will they ever learn that all they had to do was Wolvie from the bar scene in X-Men 1. Classic.
I’m sure it’ll happen at some point. Who knows if we’ll be around to see it. :lol

“Coming soon.”

As many have stated, random, but cool.

If HT is putting out FoX-Men products...where's that Cable??? It was supposed to release Q1 2022...we're in Q3 already...

Looks awesome but is very random. My first ever Hot Toys figure was Logan from The Wolverine. So I'm set with him, but glad to see something from the X-Men films.

“Hey there’s some leftover Wolverine figures back here”
“Hey we have one slot left in our Fox licensing agreement”
“Quick call the photo bloggers”

I’m pretty satisfied with my Logan movie display being the sole representation for my love of Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine
D2CBFF91-5381-4DF4-883D-8AA04038854A.jpeg

But gosh darn it this just looks fun!
I’ll see what else gets announced and go from there.

I think this is an incredible looking figure, the tailoring, outfit changes, and sculpt are all terrific. I don't think I'll PO it but it's really tempting.

I don’t want to like this but I just do. I want it.

Logan version is still top of my list though, hopefully one day.

But judging by the prices of the other Wolvie figures on the aftermarket I feel like I don’t wanna skip this.

Never saw the movie (saw the first two X-Men and Origins though), but I kinda like and want this figure. :lol I just like the effort HT put into the clothing honestly. Costume options are my jam. :lol

Back