Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was busy and completely forgot about her till a few minutes ago when I checked my email with notifications to preorder
and of course, an hour late, she is sold out.

But at $400 plus shipping and tax I'm kind of glad I didn't order her; I think the figure is overpriced just for the new hair and display stand I could live without.

But will still try to customize the 84 version with the golden armor's head sculpt.

Yeah after all the fuss, the final product probably won't end up looking much different from any other WW figure they've made.
It's quite literally the same but with the hair not looking as cheap and plastic. :lol That and it's actually a limited quantity.

I am curious to see if the final production matches. First time they used wool but it's not up to Inart's level of rooting hair.

Surprised I got one. Ordered it on my phone on mediocre service. Kind of mixed feelings on it. I love Wonder Woman but I know the InArt one is going to be way better. Also this was probably about $100 more than it needed to be. I may end up selling her but we'll see.

I got her from a direct seller in HK. Did not want to go through the hassle of dealing with sideshow’s website.

I agree that Inart’s will probably be better but who the heck knows how long it will take for them to release that figure at the pase they are going.

Last edited:
Y'all don't be sad, this figure isn't worth of drama, I know it's a new toy and everybody wants one,but wait to the InArt,we all know it will be superior.
The Office Thank You GIF

It's quite literally the same but with the hair not looking as cheap and plastic. :lol That and it's actually a limited quantity.

I am curious to see if the final production matches. First time they used wool but it's not up to Inart's level of rooting hair.
Yeah unless they cement the hair in place with a ton of product to keep it from budging like Inart did, it will probably end up puffing out and looking just how it did at the showcase event.

Plopping down $450+ (after Sideshow gouges ya on shipping and taxes) on a mediocre figure that’s going to end up having red stains on it’s limbs and deteriorating joints after a couple of years . . .

Honestly if it had the rolling eyes and the body-to-head proportions were better and if the hair had looked good in the convention display images, I could have justified the price. But with those three strikes against it, it’s just a figure too exclusive and overpriced for me to feel comfortable even posing for fear I would damage something I overpaid to own.

I got lucky and was able to snag her immediately when the clock struck 4. Looking forward to getting her! I wonder how quickly she'll ship considering she's an exclusive?

I got lucky and was able to snag her immediately when the clock struck 4. Looking forward to getting her! I wonder how quickly she'll ship considering she's an exclusive?
It should be Q4 this year. Well at least that's for Asia, Sideshow might be the same or they could get it sooner

Same here. And when I finally got to check out, I went to place order and it booted me out of there too.

I also got conflicting messages at the top of the screen-one saying my reservation timed out and then one below it saying I had 4mins to check out :dunno

I'm more frustrated at Sideshow than I am at missing out.

Oh well, I don't have any of the other HT Leaguers and this would've just made me go back and pick them up. So, I'll just wait on InArt if they happen to still make the trinity
Same exact thing happened to me.

Same exact thing happened to me.
I went through the same thing. I pressed the button to buy it and it sat there infinitely trying to check out until it showed waitlisted. How has SS not learned to optimize their site to handle traffic load as well as enabling real cart reservations if it shows a reservation? lol.

Some Ebayers are already listing them at $800. What a bunch of ****** bags.

It still just lacks so much texture. The curls are light and the head is still puffy, I'm definitely a hater, but at that $400 ($450 after shipping + tax) I think its warranted.

I expect InArts to look closer to these pictures below (along with moving eyes and a better likeness) for probably $100 more at most. Gandalf, who has double the rooted hair WW would, was $515 shipped, I expect WW to be similar.

1686363700162.png

1686363806986.png

It still just lacks so much texture. The curls are light and the head is still puffy, I'm definitely a hater, but at that $400 ($450 after shipping + tax) I think its warranted.

I expect InArts to look closer to these pictures below (along with moving eyes and a better likeness) for probably $100 more at most. Gandalf, who has double the rooted hair WW would, was $515 shipped, I expect WW to be similar.

View attachment 644074
View attachment 644075
InArt Harry Potter says hello.

Back