Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics from Secret Base

20230812_142235.jpg
20230812_142211.jpg

Has anyone heard if Kit got any of these? They were put up for potential pre-order if he was able to lock down some, and not sure how many he would score.

Easily their best since JL WW - the likeness is firmly there, I think any WW fan would be happy with this.

Yet at the same time I feel like Inart will take it to the next level... maybe. There's something about the body that still looks like a toy, maybe with the rubber that's as best as you can get, but I feel like it's missing something.

Jesus, please never brush hair with a dry brush. If you restyle you need to remove the existing product first or wet it then restyle it, if you attack it with a dry brush with existing already set-in-place product then this is what happens.

Justin is a butcher. :O

Yeah just watched Justin's review and the hair doesn't look styled nearly as well as on the proto. And what good is having wool hair if you're still gonna give it those giant barbie doll curls?

Yeah just watched Justin's review and the hair doesn't look styled nearly as well as on the proto. And what good is having wool hair if you're still gonna give it those giant barbie doll curls?

So they can charge more money and make it seem special

Awesome, even more excited now! All I plan to do is pull out the curls a little bit. A lot of people are criticizing this, but I think it's intentional by Hot Toys to allow people to pull them out to where they want them to be.

Also, him leaving that one curl awkwardly up front was bothering me so much during that video.

Which, good lord, he complains about his videos taking hours to make but he could cut them down to 1/4 the time without all the yammering on and on he does. He's the equivalent of the people who put their life story before telling you their recipe for grilled cheese, of the 1/6 world.

Also, for a guy who puts a thousand figures in museum standing poses in cabinets, I don't understand how his Golden Armor head sculpt looks like he manhandled it through the washing machine.

Back