1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... now I'm torn... wait for DS2 to to release but get this figure at a higher price point (since I can no longer pre-order locally) or pre-order this now so I can get closer to HK prices but risk losing out to something better down the line....

I have the same dilemna. You can always sell this one and get the DS2 version. That is how I plan to trim down my collection, sell off the versions I don't care for as much. Also we have a long time before this version comes out. Imagine how much longer to wait for the DS2 version.

Just watched the finale...

Wait for DS2. This outfit was in the show all of one minute. DS2 will have her much longer and likely adjustments made to make a better outfit. With the exception of Ant-Man, aren't the outfits always improved upon?

I am glad that Doctor Strange 2 is coming out before this releases. How events play out and what she does in it significantly determines if I will get this or not. All looking good at this point, but you never know.
In a pandemic world its hard to make long term plans. Have they even restarted principal photography for doctor strange 2?

Wait for DS2. This outfit was in the show all of one minute. DS2 will have her much longer and likely adjustments made to make a better outfit. With the exception of Ant-Man, aren't the outfits always improved upon?

My New Avengers Witch was only in the movie for a few seconds but it's a great looking figure. I'll get this one and enjoy it for a year or two before the good doctors version comes out.

My New Avengers Witch was only in the movie for a few seconds but it's a great looking figure. I'll get this one and enjoy it for a year or two before the good doctors version comes out.

I love my figure, and it was probably the quickest selling of all the figures I've ever ordered. A shame it didn't get more screen time..

It is indeed a great looking figure... because its a true Scarlet Witch.

Still, I thought she'd be Scarlet Witch longer onscreen. Disappointed that it was only moments, and then a humble walk home.

That said, I'm sure the next one will be even better.

It is indeed a great looking figure... because its a true Scarlet Witch.

Still, I thought she'd be Scarlet Witch longer onscreen. Disappointed that it was only moments, and then a humble walk home.

That said, I'm sure the next one will be even better.

I agree with you, overall I think this figure looks awesome and I am really looking forward to mine arriving sometime in 2022.

I also would have loved to see her on screen longer in this outfit as ?The Scarlet Witch? but I think it was more dramatic to tease us a bit with that at the end of the episode like they did. I expect that she will be wearing this outfit in DS2. I think this outfit does a great job of merging her comic book look with the darker MCU style outfits.

For those thinking she'll get a new outfit for DS2, just remember she still rocked the CW outfit...much to my surprise. So it's entirely possible she might not even get a new outfit for DS2.

I have the same feeling towards this SW as I did the original Antman at the time. I can?t see it being better whilst retaining the classic look. Regardless though, I?ll be very happy with this one.

I saw during Justin's preview video that the head dress inserts under the hair and is not magnetic. This was based on Secret Base access it would seem. Surely there's no holes visible on the head sculpt with the head dress removed... Regardless, it's ordered and it'll go on my shelf in a short 18 months :)

I saw during Justin's preview video that the head dress inserts under the hair and is not magnetic. This was based on Secret Base access it would seem. Surely there's no holes visible on the head sculpt with the head dress removed... Regardless, it's ordered and it'll go on my shelf in a short 18 months :)
Yeah it really doesn't look like it'll be user-adjustable, whether it's relying only on those slots in the hair or a combination of that plus magnets. It's up to Hot Toys to resculpt the headpiece to set higher up the forehead while still attaching as it does. Here's hoping they do so.

I'm curious how the lights in the hands will operate. There's no signs of a switch under those tight gloves but if it works like Captain Marvel you'll have to pull off the effects pieces, pull off the hands, pull of the glove and flip the switch underneath. It'd be great if that weren't the case here because by the time you get everything back on the batteries have burned down.

I wonder if there is going to be a prelude episode (season 2) next year before ds2 comes out?

As far as I?m aware Wandavision was a one off.

There is no Season 2.

Does DS2 release before the Disney+ Hawkeye series? Given Clint's bond with Wanda that's the one place where touching on Wanda's situation might make sense, but what with introducing Kate Bishop that's probably not in the cards.

Does DS2 release before the Disney+ Hawkeye series? Given Clint's bond with Wanda that's the one place where touching on Wanda's situation might make sense, but what with introducing Kate Bishop that's probably not in the cards.

Is the Hawkeye series still going to happen..I read it?s shelved temporarily

All the focus naturally is on the F & WS premiere next week lately

Yeah it really doesn't look like it'll be user-adjustable, whether it's relying only on those slots in the hair or a combination of that plus magnets. It's up to Hot Toys to resculpt the headpiece to set higher up the forehead while still attaching as it does. Here's hoping they do so.

I'm curious how the lights in the hands will operate. There's no signs of a switch under those tight gloves but if it works like Captain Marvel you'll have to pull off the effects pieces, pull off the hands, pull of the glove and flip the switch underneath. It'd be great if that weren't the case here because by the time you get everything back on the batteries have burned down.

Yeah, Hot Toys light up features are the absolute worst designed for practical use. It's why I've never used them other than on Hulkbuster ONE time to test that they were all operational...

Back