Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit im somewhat tempted to get a 1:6 harley for Raiden to ride ( the bike he borrows from Sam )

I want to do this to every Iron Man figure, ever made.

image.png

does the dude really have to get his maid to do that? looks like she has no experience with making chilli powder. btw Sideshow should demand customers to send back their broken parts once they've destroyed them up. like sending a finger.

Wouldnt that defeat the purpose of making a destroying video? Why wouldnt you just not waste your time and just send them back? The whole point is to save shipping and show youre not able to keep the part. You never cease to amaze.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

How much does the Special Edition cost again? And is the sword worth it?

The Muramasa? Might be the most cheaply made EX ever... it's so flimsy. And I hear, it's not a good idea to put it in the sheath since it can get stuck. I did that with mine once, but it was okay.

The Muramasa? Might be the most cheaply made EX ever... it's so flimsy. And I hear, it's not a good idea to put it in the sheath since it can get stuck. I did that with mine once, but it was okay.

Ah okay. I'll skip the exclusive then. It's amazing that two VGMs in a row have problems.

Last edited:
Wouldnt that defeat the purpose of making a destroying video? Why wouldnt you just not waste your time and just send them back? The whole point is to save shipping and show youre not able to keep the part. You never cease to amaze.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

to send them a message about your displeasure with a designed flaw on an expensive product. or you can send them your bloodied finger in a mail envelope.

what about the Gecco Muramasa? since both are same scaled.

looks like she has no experience with making chilli powder.
Yeah, because it would be really smart to swing a sledge hammer full force on to your pavement to break a couple of plastic arms.

... nope it wouldnt be smart at all. Thats why there is a padded towel and the sledgehammer is used responsibly.

Yeah, because it would be really smart to swing a sledge hammer full force on to your pavement to break a couple of plastic arms.

... nope it wouldnt be smart at all. Thats why there is a padded towel and the sledgehammer is used responsibly.

no one said you have to do it on your pavement. also if you put more paddings like used newspaper below, you can pretty much swing the sledge hammer full force without worrying about your tiles.

Back