Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have and i did. I have the collectors edition and the uk steelbook edition. Btw, rising isnt my favorite game i just like metal gear in general, the avitar i put there when the ht raiden came in.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I love metal gear in general as well. Rising rocked my face off! And I can't wait to dig in MGSV.

Still regret passing on the PAK Fox.... he's like 150+ now. And they never do re-releases on these things unlike other Japanese manufacturers.

Was hoping HT would do it.

Well the inferno version is released in China today, seems pretty fast so not likely to have had time to fix the defective elbows, I guess we will hear soon enough:dunno

Im just returning mine and getting the PAK version. Tried fixing my other arm and ruined the shoulder armor. It would not budge at all. The other arm that I fixed went beautifully.

Well the inferno version is released in China today, seems pretty fast so not likely to have had time to fix the defective elbows, I guess we will hear soon enough:dunno

I'm really trying to stick to my guns and no bother with it. I guess if it turns out it's littered with problems like this, I'll definitely pass.

Just glad my Raiden has no problems.

From budget stark. Visor placement being incredibly annoying aside, i think it looks super nice. And i do agree its the better looking figure. Of course the black one is the story version and the must have but at the same time i think Inferno is more aesthetically pleasing.

I'm really trying to stick to my guns and no bother with it. I guess if it turns out it's littered with problems like this, I'll definitely pass.

Just glad my Raiden has no problems.

I'm good now to that I got my replacement arm as well, I'm passing on the inferno version, I'm content with the standard color.

im still getting it. its the only variant representation i dont currently have in my collection. ill just fix the arms if theres issues. surprisingly my right arm is working out just fine but i assume itll eventually break.

Nice Sideshow. Sideshow closed my account because I called them today and asked them when I may get my return labels for my 2 figures and it bean 2 weeks now and I don't even have it for the first one. Nice. Looks like they may close me down here to these because I what a figure. Now they don't even what to talk to me about my $6k I need back on flex pay orders.

Nice Sideshow. Sideshow closed my account because I called them today and asked them when I may get my return labels for my 2 figures and it bean 2 weeks now and I don't even have it for the first one. Nice. Looks like they may close me down here to these because I what a figure. Now they don't even what to talk to me about my $6k I need back on flex pay orders.

Are you sure you're telling us everything? SSC's Customer Service is pretty on and off. But, the last time I read they closed an account (on the BBB's website), was because the customer was exceptionally rude and repeatedly calling and cursing the people over the phone, despite efforts to help him.

Point is, you've got to do a lot for them to close your account. It just doesn't happen often, and people don't even complain about it on this forum. Sorry man, I think you probably ****ed it up in some way that you're not telling us about.

No company would want to lose a customer who has $6K in orders. Something doesn't add up there.

That is what I am thinking. I did post a picture on hot toys facebook page so maybe that's why but I did contact BBB. The said to me only talk to them by email but most of the time they ever get my emails that's why I call them but now I need to see what I can do because I have a Thor PF EX that wasn't in the list of refunded items also I don't know how much I paid do to how much I have on flex payment hell I pay still bit over 1K on flex payment orders a mouth and they closed my account so I can't even look it over for myself + now I have 2 raidens broken and that I don't what. Like what almost everyone here may know. But hell I what this figure but not broken it's these a **** move of sideshow to do this. They also send it the email that I call them 10-15 times and day and they can't help other people because of that. But hell I called 3 times this week about the laters Monday, Wedsday, and today. Is it alittle much yeah I am not going to lie but should they close my account no. These because If I get something broken and I put my foot down unlike everyone else and I say this needs to get fixed if not I need to send it back that's doesn't make it ok to block a buyer in my eyes.

Back