Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unknown said:
A member on the forum (who is obviously not all there) posts the same gif image all over the place, when it's definitely not needed. Makes me insane.

unknown said:
Nope but if you follow my posts in some threads, it's impossible to miss the person who does it. :slap The gif isn't even funny. Actually, all the ones posted makes me embarrassed for that person. :lol

I have too much time on my hands.
tyra41.gif

Not a gif, but Ada arrives today from Alter Ego. I would've preferred that I didn't take the hit to my credit card this week, but I'm really excited to finally have her. She's probably my most anticipated Hot Toy figure in quite some time.

Definitely. I have to contact Sideshow about a replacement box though. I'll post pics of the damage later in the day. The one thing that I hate about SSC is their awful packaging. Hot Toys shippers should ALWAYS be placed inside a bigger box.

Awful packaging indeed. When I got my 1:4 Endo it was "secured" with that brown paper towel you got in school :mad:

I usually order through online stores that include the pack out in their shipping if it's not a Sideshow exclusive item.

Really? I may try out their standard grade on my next purchase if that's the case. Thanks for the info.

Back