Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2125e916.jpg

:lol

Yeah,at the same time though,HT said the only reveal to be announced ahead of time would be Indy.It's hard figuring out what constitutes a reveal though.New figures are being shown from previously announced licenses,but at the same time,new licenses are being announced.Is Alice a reveal?Iron Man mk V?Iron Monger?I don't know.As I said,just trying to be optimistic.And if it isn't announced,then at least we'll have some closure knowing that HT isn't rushing it out to appease the fanboys.

Kind of a bummer to build up this much anticipation for nothing re: Superman. But, it happens. Probably better to hold off if the only prototype they have is very rough and will lead to nothing but complaints.

Superman is going to probably be the next dx figure after Indy and that means it's not going to be announced/presented for a few months I'd say. My guess from the Bruce Lee and Indy DX figures is that the Superman will come with two heads and outfits (Supes and Clark).

I wonder if HT is holding off doing Green Lantern. No idea if it will suck yet or if it's popular enough to sell figures. Like the Spirit figures they did BEFORE the movie came out. Now it seems they release figs from movies they know will be big like Thor and Cap and wait for some movies to be released first like RE4 and Expendables to decide to make figs from.

I wonder if HT is holding off doing Green Lantern. No idea if it will suck yet or if it's popular enough to sell figures. Like the Spirit figures they did BEFORE the movie came out. Now it seems they release figs from movies they know will be big like Thor and Cap and wait for some movies to be released first like RE4 and Expendables to decide to make figs from.

Hot toys got RE:Afterlife and The Expendables license before movie hit the theatre.

Officially announced by Hot Toys(In Chronological Order):
1.Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
2.Batman(1989)
3.Metal Gear Solid
4.Pirates of the Caribbean:On Stranger Tides
5.Captain America-The First Avenger
6.Sucker Punch
7.Space Pirate Captain Harlock
8.?
9.?
10.?

Possible Unveilings: