Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, it's an amazing event! Seriously, batman 89 + MGS!
I can't even dream about that!
It's not bad if we have not pics of everything!
Please, hot toys don't rush these licenses!

Imagine 2011

Superman reeves
Indiana Jones
POC
Metal gear solid
batman 89
etc

It's amazing!
If someone told me that 1 year ago, I would tell him that he was ____ing nuts!

:D

Yes guys:D..hot toys finally give us mgs figures!.... with there first being grey fox:yess:....but hot toys being the imfamously lazy company we have all come to know just repainted an ironman figure to give us grey fox ..well hot toys has never being known for there accuarcy...did we really expect something better???

..wtf???

Yeah, as you can see here. Slight hook at the end.

newrelease_016.jpg

This is a really good likeness, i will buy this one for sure.

And wow, people are extra retarded for actually thinking the custom MKIII Iron Man/MGS Ninja was a prototype for a MGS release.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm more excited about the licenses from older films than this new stuff.

We all knew Captain America, Thor and the like would eventually have licenses since the films will be out this summer but Indiana Jones, '89 Batman, '78 Superman, The Terminator?

That's where it's at. Those ARE iconic movie masterpieces.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_ver2.jpg

Batman_1989_Poster.jpg

Terminator(5).jpg

superman.jpg

Agreed.

I couldn't care less about Thor or Cap', despite Thor looking to be a great piece. Bats and Indy are where it's at as far as the announcements go. Oh, and MGS.

Besides likeness, I think Alice is the first figure of a female character that actually look good! Hope the girls of Sucker Punch be like this one!

Indy, '89 Batman and Reeve Superman is like the holy trinity. Those have been on people's want lists for so long, and now they're all coming at once.

Personally, I think the likeness is fine, but that's always a very subjective thing. Practically every figure undergoes the same scrutiny.

Not every figure. I don't remember anyone complaining about Barney Ross for example. Even if you zoom in to his eyes there's no question who they belong to. On the other hand one of the members here brought a good point a few pages back or in the Indy forum that if you remove the hat and the scar he would be unrecognizable. I understand the excitement from people that HT is finally releasing Indy DX. That very excitement however quite often exceeds the objective point.

Not every figure. I don't remember anyone complaining about Barney Ross for example. Even if you zoom in to his eyes there's no question who they belong to. On the other hand one of the members here brought a good point a few pages back or in the Indy forum that if you remove the hat and the scar he would be unrecognizable. I understand the excitement from people that HT is finally releasing Indy DX. That very excitement however quite often exceeds the objective point.

Well, obviously not every figure, but more often than not.

Well,day 2 is passed and no Reeve Superman,I'll try to stay optimistic and hope for a reveal tomorrow,but if not,at least we know we're getting one.

Back