Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$400 for Scarecrow/Batman? ____ that. Those figures aren't worth $200 a piece, I don't give a ____ if they are exclusives. A steal though considering the MJ and 21st Century ones are about $260 a piece.

Exclusives are gay. Coolest figures they've done in the line (how long have people been begging for a Scarecrow?) and the odds of getting one at all outside of Asia are pathetic.

The scarecrow 2 pack is so damn expensive!, and that batman is not even worth it.

That is why I'm going to make my own.

Exclusives are gay. Coolest figures they've done in the line (how long have people been begging for a Scarecrow?) and the odds of getting one at all outside of Asia are pathetic.

You seriously like the Scarecrow figure more than Joker?

Meaning Gordon should be an exclusive only or a wide release?

Based on the fact that they've said they can't secure Oldman's likeness I think a passing resemblance Gordon would be a better exclusive than a major Batman Begins villain.

Based on the fact that they've said they can't secure Oldman's likeness I think a passing resemblance Gordon would be a better exclusive than a major Batman Begins villain.

I agree. Even the BatDemon---that's brilliant as an exclusive...but people have been begging for Scarecrow, and I don't think he'd have an issue clearing shelves.

wonder what Oldman's deal is with likeness rights?

I was looking through old threads the other day and one had a quote from HT saying that at first Oldman wasn't enthusiastic about giving his likeness for toys,but after researching,there's nothing stopping HT from making a Gordon and they're intending to release one at some point in time.I'll try to look it up.

A Hot Toys Gordon would be great.

Then collectors could recreate the rooftop scenes from the movies with the batman figures

Erik

Back