Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

It appears that the majority would prefer sculpted hair over rooted hair. I'm definitely in that camp, as well.

But what expression should she have? She seems to always have a slight grin, almost a cocky attitude expressed, in most pics that I've seen.

I'm thinking something like this:

Bo-Katantman.jpg

Man, so many jokes come to mind right now that I can't pick an appropriate one that won't get someone's panties in a bunch.

As much as I'd love a cocky Bo-Katan expression, I'm resigned to the fact that HT will most likely put a very neutral expression on her. :monkey2

lol jk

I hope we get a sculpt with an expression like this:

Bo-Katan-in-Clone-Wars-and-Katee-Sackhoff-in-The-Mandalorian.jpg

It appears that the majority would prefer sculpted hair over rooted hair. I'm definitely in that camp, as well.

But what expression should she have? She seems to always have a slight grin, almost a cocky attitude expressed, in most pics that I've seen.

I'm thinking something like this:

View attachment 507365

Sculpted hair and that stupid stunned expression she had on her face when Mando gave Gideon a Cousin Eddie kick/shove through the control room door:lol

Well she gave me heck a few months ago for not having a proper 1/6 scale R2-D2 and C-3PO in my collection so i (to her suggestion) purchased Sideshow R2 and currently have Sideshow 3PO on preorder. My four year old son is OBSESSED with the Dark Troopers from the Mando finale, so she told me i HAVE to pre-order that one as well. So i did.

I was planning on buying the Hot Toys Emperor regular and one Royal Guard....she told me that was unacceptable. I had to get the Emperor Deluxe with the throne and TWO Royal Guards. So i did. Yes dear.

I'm not a huge on fan expo's and conventions as i dislike large crowds. I don't have a phobia i just hate how busy it is and large line ups.... She forced me to go to Toronto Fan Expo a few years back and i ended up getting a signed autographed photo with Ray Park along with her and I. She's a Star Wars fan too since we met 17 years ago but i feel very lucky to have a woman behind me that actually supports and encourages my very expensive collecting hobby!!

Your wife runs a tight ship. Are you sure she isn't ex-Empire? She FORCED you to go to the Toronto Fan Expo and spend money?! What kind of spouse is this?! I dont know, this sounds very totalitarian to me.

I'm mentally contrasting this with what my husband's reaction would be if he knew what even one of my figures cost, whether HT or a PF or whatever. HE. WOULD. DIE.

He must never know. You, meanwhile, are both blessed and lucky. :wink1:

We?ll be lucky enough just to get a head sculpt. Expecting it to have any sort of expression is probably going a step too far.

Tonight, maybe, hopefully. Possibly.

Last chance before the Wandavisions reveals next week ^^

We?ll be lucky enough just to get a head sculpt. Expecting it to have any sort of expression is probably going a step too far.

Seeing comments such as like " lucky to have a HS included", or "chances are very low" et cetera.... seriously have me question most of people's capacity to analyze things at a critical level in this place :cuckoo:. For *** sake in terms of business wise Hot Toys will definitely make a Bo Katan hs, because many moronic collectors, myself included will probably buy two to achieve both display options.

Seeing comments such as like " lucky to have a HS included", or "chances are very low" et cetera.... seriously have me question most of people's capacity to analyze things at a critical level in this place :cuckoo:. For *** sake in terms of business wise Hot Toys will definitely make a Bo Katan hs, because many moronic collectors, myself included will probably buy two to achieve both display options.

At this point I feel like a joke about figures from the Mandalorian actively avoiding anything but a helmet has just gotten out of hand - yeh they have made 9 figures (if I?m counting right not including deluxe versions or a release with a bike just the figure itself) which just have a helmet but out of those exactly none of them had been seen without the helmet on(Mando doesn?t count).

They simply know that Troopers sell and the Shoretroopers in particular were in high demand (it will be funny if we see them on clearance though) and the recent Boba release proves they will and are going to do headsculpts for the figures which need them.

I remember being extremely disappointed that they didn't even do a headsculpt for TFA Kylo, who was a main character in the new trilogy :slap

I remember being extremely disappointed that they didn't even do a headsculpt for TFA Kylo, who was a main character in the new trilogy :slap

Yes, that's really unfortunate.

Also a shame they never released that full hs 1/4 scale version. That?s the one ST figure I?d have kept in the collection.

I remember being fine without one as I remember he was released fairly quick. I always did expect a version 2 to come out.

Back