Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Exactly. I don't blame him. He follows me on there and we've chatted a bit over the years. He's a top bloke.

Aaaaand ordered curse my weak willed self haha

Sent from a point in space and time.

I want to see Katie sackoff but I feel like I?m seeing Jon bernthal

You are the resident expert on headsculpt likenesses

If that includes thinking this looks absolutely nothing like Jon Bernthal then sure. Is it perfect? No. Is it as bad as it's being made out to be? Also no.

If that includes thinking this looks absolutely nothing like Jon Bernthal then sure. Is it perfect? No. Is it as bad as it's being made out to be? Also no.[/

Have you preordered this mate?

I want to see Katie sackoff but I feel like I?m seeing Jon bernthal

Really?

More photos of the head sculpt.

72343eb22970732c03912bbfd1094b45.jpg

32c0c5074743fbcdfc4f38aa95c97228.jpg

0f237b5c36c16e4117d7c1ba6c620a01.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After I see an optometrist I’ll get back to you. It’s the eyes and the lower jaw and the expression they chose .

I think they will make extra. But who knows, this could be another Gamora.

and end up like fat Mando with big machine gun ? No thanks Im definitely not taking any chances here, preordered.

It is definitely better not to take chances with named characters these days.

Looks so much better in the jc Hong pics. I am more upset by the price than the sculpt. They could have lubed us up first.
Seriously, with so many great preorders up and expected to ship this year and especially next year, this is a luxury I cannot swing at basically $300.
I don?t even know if I want moff g if his story arc is over. I like mandalorian and will get a figure here and there, but holy mandalorian overload. I know I am in the minority here, but I would prefer lobot, veers, 2-1b, and skiff guards over any mandalorian figures. Being an ot collector sucks right now.

I say all of that now, when this ships and is awesome watch me smuggle her into the house.

I just noticed that it costs the same as Jango, which seems like a better deal :slap

The sculpt is serviceable, but nothing extraordinary. It'd have to be a knockout to beat the helmeted look.

This is the way...

attachment.php

attachment.php

As for pricing, HT get a lot of re-use out of male Mandalorian armour sculpts. Not going to be lot of call for female armour I guess, even with a potential Koska and Sabine.

Katee Sackhoff is not an attractive woman to start with, but she is definitely better looking than this very manly headsculpt. I may or may not get this, as I do think the rest of the figure looks very good, and I?d had no plans to display her without the helmet anyway even if I do buy her.

To each his own, I suppose, but if you don?t want her, I?ll take her! And the line forms on the left!

5A841664-B0FA-4C97-87A1-77E04F8BC533.jpeg

E1E2BA18-42AF-4D89-9894-336981DA0925.jpeg

I can take this figure and mix it with figures from Mandalorian, TCW or Rebels. Who cares the outfit was different in those animations. This can serve as a real life iteration of those costumes.

Looks so much better in the jc Hong pics. I am more upset by the price than the sculpt. They could have lubed us up first.
Seriously, with so many great preorders up and expected to ship this year and especially next year, this is a luxury I cannot swing at basically $300.
I don?t even know if I want moff g if his story arc is over. I like mandalorian and will get a figure here and there, but holy mandalorian overload. I know I am in the minority here, but I would prefer lobot, veers, 2-1b, and skiff guards over any mandalorian figures. Being an ot collector sucks right now.

I say all of that now, when this ships and is awesome watch me smuggle her into the house.

Lobot and veers? Please

Back