Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Exclusive footage of chrisstruthers typing the above post:

View attachment 505906

;)

Exclusive footage of Khev typing the above post:

tenor.gif

AND in true Mando fashion, we don't really know how much of the on screen masked performance is actually Morrison.

Aren't you impressed that I was able to compose complete sentences by simply smacking the left side of the keyboard, lol.

AND in true Mando fashion, we don't really know how much of the on screen masked performance is actually Morrison.

Unlike Din Djarin having two separate stuntmen masked Fett was indeed all Morrison. It's clear from his stature plus the released behind the scenes info revealed how Rodriguez and Morrison deliberately worked in some of TM's Maori fighting technique into the gunslinging action. At least for the "Tragedy" episode.

Who knows what wuss was under the mask when Koska threw him around, lol.

Khev, I just can't get used to your transition... avatar. Its just not you. This is like that weird avatar situation that JAWS went through months back. I understand your support but you need to go back to a reasonably toxic male avatar like the rest of us old schoolers.

Khev, I just can't get used to your transition... avatar. Its just not you. This is like that weird avatar situation that JAWS went through months back. I understand your support but you need to go back to a reasonably toxic male avatar like the rest of us old schoolers.

:lol

I've even been clicking into the threads and seeing my own posts and thinking "hmm what is this new person saying--oh...right," lol. :duh

I'll change it back in due time though.

Last edited:

Unlike Din Djarin having two separate stuntmen masked Fett was indeed all Morrison. It's clear from his stature plus the released behind the scenes info revealed how Rodriguez and Morrison deliberately worked in some of TM's Maori fighting technique into the gunslinging action. At least for the "Tragedy" episode.

Who knows what wuss was under the mask when Koska threw him around, lol.

That was NOT Morrison! :)

I much prefer this version over the clean painted version, but either way there has to be a headsculpt for me to buy either one.

:lol

I've even been clicking into the threads and seeing my own posts and thinking "hmm what is this new person saying--oh...right," lol. :duh

I'll change it back in due time though.

Who is it Khev ? Gina Carano ??

Aren't you impressed that I was able to compose complete sentences by simply smacking the left side of the keyboard, lol.

You did a good job I'm very proud :lol

Day 1 PO for me!

This is a bit like the durasteel version of Mando - it’s burned into my mind because it was the first look for the character. And Hot Toys will no doubt do a killer job at the weathering. Of course, I’ll get the clean repaint version as well...

I think TM was fierce and I’m 100% here for thicc daddy Boba Fett!

When people finally see the full pictures and the detailing in the weathering on this one, I think Fett fans will be hard pressed to pass on this for the repainted armor set...

I agree with you on the weathering. Plus the fact that it will be the "original" or first look that we got of Boba back as "The Fett".

I also want the repainted version, as well.

I agree with you on the weathering. Plus the fact that it will be the "original" or first look that we got of Boba back as "The Fett".

Yep and was also the first live-action on-screen kills of this 40+ year old icon. A historical look indeed.

Top part is absolutely true but I doubt the bottom part is, as there's cosmetic changes to his costume for the actual show:wink1:

Yes, you are correct. I just based it on the idea of HT having 2 Fetts on PO at the same time. I hope they do it but I don't know if they will.

Made my custom some months ago. Hope for an official release.
487fc26bcfa689ea020aa90e4fa4360b.jpg

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back