Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

A deluxe Fett like the ESB one would be wicked.
Monk Fett robes, headsculpt, Gaffi stick, cycler rifle, then a zip up battle damaged armor set/helmet, pistol. Some busted up storm trooper helmets. I could even see with how much hot toys loves SW holograms, his chain code that attaches to his gauntlet

Damn... there goes that theory.

OK, no gaffi, no extra gear, one hand (which can't hold gun) and no head. $265

Ouch, lol. Though I will say that Mando Fett's honking pistol is one of my new favorites in all of SW. Yet another reason that I prefer this look.

Man never in a million years did I ever think I'd want to have the option to display my Boba Fett figure without his helmet AND for his likeness to be based off Jango Fett. :thud:

That thought saddens me.

Maybe we should go in and redub all of Morrison's lines in Mando with Jason Wingreen.

A deluxe Fett like the ESB one would be wicked.
Monk Fett robes, headsculpt, Gaffi stick, cycler rifle, then a zip up battle damaged armor set/helmet, pistol. Some busted up storm trooper helmets. I could even see with how much hot toys loves SW holograms, his chain code that attaches to his gauntlet

The ESB deluxe were just some easy armor piece swaps. The re-painted Fett costume has a completely different upper half of the entire suit. I think that complicates it enough to just make Hot Toys make them separate releases.

That?s why I think all the accessories will just come with this post-Sarlacc version and the Clean Fett version will come with the Throne.

The ESB deluxe were just some easy armor piece swaps. The re-painted Fett costume has a completely different upper half of the entire suit. I think that complicates it enough to just make Hot Toys make them separate releases.

That?s why I think all the accessories will just come with this post-Sarlacc version and the Clean Fett version will come with the Throne.

Oh yeah for sure. I?m sayin a deluxe of Boba only from the tragedy episode. Both looks from it. Morrison headsculpt with Robe on, then no robe and beat up armor as this would be pretty easy to do.
Then of course the re-armored/re-painted one as a separate one.

Hmmm....the more I think about it the more I may wanna wait on the inevitable repaint version. Still want the gaffi stick accessory tho.

Easy! Buy a Tusken Raider. It comes with two gaffi sticks. And also the rifle. Give the Tusken one of the sticks and Boba can have the rest. :duff

It's Hot Toys so fully expecting this one to be bare bones and the clean version to have the head sculpt. They want us to buy both versions. Hope I'm wrong obviously.

Made my custom some months ago. Hope for an official release.
487fc26bcfa689ea020aa90e4fa4360b.jpg

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah that's the version I want - hopefully comes with throne accessory. My old Sideshow Jabba throne will be put to good use.

Can’t wait to see the details. Hopefully it’s a deluxe

Our wallets will breathe for 2 weeks then.

Damn. Was expecting the full reveal this morning.

I'm afraid it might be awhile. Sometimes it takes forever for these types of previews to hit preorder. At least this is a figure that HT will 99% make for sure.

And it's a Fett! HE'S new Iron Man.

With the new show coming up, we can expect lots more figures.
Whatever this one comes with, it'll end up being like the OG Mando....lots of folks passing for the next one and regretting it later.

And it's a Fett! HE'S new Iron Man.

Hot Toys figures aside, Iron Man was the "new" Boba Fett for the past decade. But, the OG Variant King is back and will be stronger than ever now. Boba ain't new to this:lol

EABADD15-498A-4B0E-AF0B-D423FF8FC929.jpeg

Back