Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Almost guaranteed theres no headsculpt.

Prefer the clean version though.

Yeah, if there was going to be a head sculpt I would think that this teaser photo would stop below the chin and show him holding the helmet. I'm cool with no head sculpt and this acid washed version. I was able to kit bash a passable clean armor version, so this was my most wanted. An actual HT clean armor will no doubt come as we get closer to the Book of Fett...

I wonder Bo Katan will be released next ?

You would think so, although I'd say she's more important to come with a head sculpt than Boba. Will HT step up and give her a head sculpt? It might be one of the few mando armors I display with the helmet off...

Yeah, if there was going to be a head sculpt I would think that this teaser photo would stop below the chin and show him holding the helmet. I'm cool with no head sculpt and this acid washed version. I was able to kit bash a passable clean armor version, so this was my most wanted. An actual HT clean armor will no doubt come as we get closer to the Book of Fett...

Just seems to me they are actively trying to avoid head sculpts as much as possible with The Mandalorian line. We have Gideon so far, thats it.

Now that I think about it, they'll release the sculpt with the repainted armor version, a typical HT move.

Just seems to me they are actively trying to avoid head sculpts as much as possible with The Mandalorian line. We have Gideon so far, thats it.

Not with this version of Boba, HT can easily tweak the current HS of Cody.

Ewww no the Jango sculpt can be tweaked if anything. Cody's sculpt ain't anywhere near as good.

Not with this version of Boba, HT can easily tweak the current HS of Cody.

I dont actually like the Cody sculpt anymore. He looks like a monkey. The Jango sculpt is far superior sculpt imo.

I'll wait for the painted armor. My guess is this will be a bare bones release to take advantage of the hype and get a quick ROI. Hopefully a painted armor/unmasked version and Fennec Shand will be solicited to coincide wiith "The Book of Boba Fett."

Yeah I need my "sitting on the throne" Boba.

It's an obviousl idea with the Sarlacc digested armor, and it looked decent but I just thought the later repainted armor looked cooler.

Yes! This is the version I wanted. Sarlacc-escape armor!

Where are the pictures?

Yep I was much more looking forward to "Sarlacc escape/Stormtrooper slaughter" armor over clean "Beat Up By a Random Girl" armor, lol.

I guess you Fett groupies will scoop up anything and everything related to the character. :) His stormtrooper slaughter scenes were cool, but IMO he still looked pretty ridiculous in his hastily thrown on armor - sort of reminiscent of an overweight, middle-aged guy trying to squeeze into his wedding tux from 25 years ago. :lol

I've only got room for one Boba Fett in my Mando collection, so I'll wait for the better tailored, freshly painted version of him - it will look better lying prone & defeated under Koska Reeves' boot. :chase

I'm interested to see this. When we get the full announcement I will decide whether I get this or not. I like the repainted look better. Not in the least because the armor's undersuit is black instead of beige-greyish and makes for a better look.

My decision will probably come down to the accessories and possible unhelmeted headsculpt with this one.

I guess you Fett groupies will scoop up anything and everything related to the character. :) His stormtrooper slaughter scenes were cool, but IMO he still looked pretty ridiculous in his hastily thrown on armor - sort of reminiscent of an overweight, middle-aged guy trying to squeeze into his wedding tux from 25 years ago. :lol

I've only got room for one Boba Fett in my Mando collection, so I'll wait for the better tailored, freshly painted version of him - it will look better lying prone & defeated under Koska Reeves' boot. :chase

I felt the same way at the time and wasn't really a huge fan of either look (as they kept reminding me of some overweight Boba Fett cosplayer), but the look has slowy started to grow on me and it does seem to make for a pretty cool and unique figure.

Plus the gaffi stick should give us lots more fun posing options than we get with the usual blasters.

I definitely prefer this battle worn version over the clean cosplayer look.

Here's hoping that HT don't reuse the horrible misshapen "Bobbleheaded" helmet from TESB Fett and give us something a little more accurate...

I definitely prefer this battle worn version over the clean cosplayer look.

Here's hoping that HT don't reuse the horrible misshapen "Bobbleheaded" helmet from TESB Fett and give us something a little more accurate...

This is my hope with the helmet but I can bet it?s the same helmet they?ve been using on all other Fetts

I guess you Fett groupies will scoop up anything and everything related to the character. :)

Pretty much anything to do with his armor. So Cobb Vanth? Yes. Daniel Logan? Hell no, lol.

As far as your wedding tux analogy it is valid and I too didn't initially know what to make of Morrison's take in the RR episode but now I love everything about it. I even think the fact that he can slaughter an entire platoon while being out of top shape and wearing a bathrobe actually makes him *more* badass to me.

I prefer the clean look but will definitely get this to display with a Morrison sculpt whether it comes with this version or the next.

Gone off Bo Katan after seeing her character in Clone Wars but will still probably get that figure when it hapens. Hoping Luke is next then Fennec Shand.

Boba has more hot toys figures than ot Han Solo.

It worries me this is being shown this early. It may mean no Temuera Morrison sculpt, which would make it an easy pass.

...But what if we get a Morrison sculpt later...?

We may well get one with Boba Fresh - and you just know he's on the way. I will put that head on Body-Count Boba here, and Fresh will wear his helmet. *nods* This is The Way.

...But what if we get a Morrison sculpt later...?

We may well get one with Boba Fresh - and you just know he's on the way. I will put that head on Body-Count Boba here, and Fresh will wear his helmet. *nods* This is The Way.

Yeah. Plus if this current one comes with an unmasked portrait I'll be tempted to buy *two*. :thud:

I guess you Fett groupies will scoop up anything and everything related to the character. :)

You might just be right. But is this any less scorn-worthy than people who own twenty Iron Man variants? I think not. We like what we like.

IMO the post-sarlacc armor is a masterful piece of costume design - as are many of the costumes on this show.

Oh, pfffffft. Koska amused him, he let her get away with that. My Koska will be chained to his throne-plinth :wink1:

Back