Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best ever? Yondu level..?

4B27FCAD-6BF5-4EBA-8448-17D9CB27F156.jpeg
BC7C1F77-F0D1-468E-857E-887AB6834C61.jpeg
67A3B5AA-6BD0-427A-A725-588CF0E10131.jpeg

One of my regrets was not getting the jedha 2 pack. I had so many preorders at the time and I didn’t think I needed it.
I needed it.
I had it and in a regrettable figure purge due to lack of display, I sold them, along with most of my "Rogue One" figures... :monkey2

I've been able to pick back up a few but this set has moved beyond my budget...

I had it and in a regrettable figure purge due to lack of display, I sold them, along with most of my "Rogue One" figures... :monkey2

I've been able to pick back up a few but this set has moved beyond my budget...

Same here. Saddest thing is that I could barely sell the set for $300 at the time.

If it makes you feel any better, when I got the Jedha 2 pack, I also got two more death troopers and decided I didn’t want to keep them, so that’s one of my regrets 😂😅😅
I bought the Jedha 2 pack when it came out--mostly pauldron driven and also at the time I didn't have any stormtroopers. It made me hyper aware how awesome figure 2-packs are since they are so rare. With Boba, getting two sculpted stands, two pistols, and a helmet interior with what also looks like the best scarred likeness of Temuera at his worst--plus that acid damaged armor...ugh this is just a great set that I cannot wait to arrive. So excited for all of us who ordered!

It’s gonna be a long wait for this from SS. It says arriving Jan-Feb but have any of these shipped yet? My payment plan isn’t set to end until April I think so I am wondering if there’s any chance SS would request the remaining amount sooner.

It’s gonna be a long wait for this from SS. It says arriving Jan-Feb but have any of these shipped yet? My payment plan isn’t set to end until April I think so I am wondering if there’s any chance SS would request the remaining amount sooner.

I'm hoping something goes out this week or early next, similar to the small batch after they did the Rex review.

I bought the Jedha 2 pack when it came out--mostly pauldron driven and also at the time I didn't have any stormtroopers. It made me hyper aware how awesome figure 2-packs are since they are so rare. With Boba, getting two sculpted stands, two pistols, and a helmet interior with what also looks like the best scarred likeness of Temuera at his worst--plus that acid damaged armor...ugh this is just a great set that I cannot wait to arrive. So excited for all of us who ordered!
💯💯💯
Im like a nervous wreck, checking the tracking on mine like ten times a day (as usual), but I’m especially anxious to get this one. Hopefully sometime this week, but why couldn’t it have been today? 😂😅😅

Ok, Im going to go back here and remark that this is one of the best videos of its kind that I have yet seen. The review DID NOT talk for ten minutes while showing us the outside of the box. He DID NOT open the box, only to stop and talk for five minutes as we look at the figure still encased in the clear clamshell packaging. He DID NOT show us the entire range of every joint on the figure, ad nauseum and still talking. Nope! It was nothing but BOMB-ASS POSES with appropriate commentary and that triptych of Boba, Mando and Deathwatch Mando almost brought a literal tear to my eye.

This is how you do it! This guy knows how to do delightful poses, and now my Death Watch Mando is jealous because he wants one of those sabers the reviewer's DWM got posed with in the end.

Imagine when Bo-Katan shows up! All of these figures are going to look so lovely together. I can't wait for Chrome Mando, either.

Much appreciated. I hate showing the same old accessories every video. I skip those parts in videos myself, so why bother with it.

I too grow weary of the time it takes to go through the paint apps on the 723rd DC-15 blaster Hot Toys has slipped into a figure’s packaging in every video, but I do confess to appreciating a quick cursory look at the box, and the accessories laid out. No by piece description whatsoever, just one shot of them all, and then move right into the posing and photography. If any of that takes more than a combined 10 seconds, then it took too long.

Only need to spend any time at all on articulation IF THERE’S A SIGNIFICANT AND IMPORTANT LIMITATION OR A SIGNIFICANT LEVEL OF AWESOMENESS!

One Jedi Master’s take…

Back