Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I just caught this post...For those that have this figure, will the helmet actually fit over the headsculpt or no?...Thanks...

Typically helmets on 1/6 figures don’t go over the head sculpt.

That would lead to both enlarged out of scale helmets and potential damage to the sculpt.

It’s pretty much always going to be switch out.

Typically helmets on 1/6 figures don’t go over the head sculpt.

That would lead to both enlarged out of scale helmets and potential damage to the sculpt.

It’s pretty much always going to be switch out.
Fennec's helmet will go over the headsculpt-- wonder if that will potentially be a problem for people.

With helmets that show some of the sculpt, it is often one that snaps together. For Boba Fett, I wouldn’t see any reason why they would make it to have the helmet fit over the head…I mean, why? Haha.

OCD is a terrible affliction.

There's no head inside that helmet...

midget-angry.gif

Fennec's helmet will go over the headsculpt-- wonder if that will potentially be a problem for people.

I was referring to full helmets like various Fetts, Mandalorians, Clones, trooper disguises, armored heroes, etc.

Fennec falls into a different category since part of her face is exposed. Her helmet will probably snap apart and require careful placement on her sculpt like some Thor and Loki figures, Endor Luke and Leia, Golden Armor Wonder Woman, etc.

Which I’m not a fan of since you can damage part of the sculpt if you’re not careful. And they’re not always designed to keep the sculpt safe, like Mudtrooper Han.

I would’ve preferred if Hot Toys had given us a Fennec helmet with just the visible part of her face imbedded in it, but they wouldn’t do that over costs.

Hot Toys could do better for collectors with the open face helmet designs, but they don’t really seem to consider some things as much as we’d like them to.

Last edited:
Best StarWars 2-pack ever since the 2018's ANH Vader - Tarkin set. The Leia-Wicket set is a pretty meh one for me though.
ANH Han and Chewie.
Stormtrooper 2 pk.
Vader and Tarkin
TFA Han and Chewie
Leia and Wicket
TFA troopers up the wazoo.

Yep,this set is truly alongside the Vader/Tarkin and the Han and Chewie!
Cannot wait to get this in.

ANH Han and Chewie.
Stormtrooper 2 pk.
Vader and Tarkin
TFA Han and Chewie
Leia and Wicket
TFA troopers up the wazoo.

Yep,this set is truly alongside the Vader/Tarkin and the Han and Chewie!
Cannot wait to get this in.
The Rogue One Stormtroooer 2 pack also. That’s an amazing set and I’m so glad to have it with what that goes for now.

The Rogue One Stormtroooer 2 pack also. That’s an amazing set and I’m so glad to have it with what that goes for now.
Yup! That Jedha patrol 2 pack is killer. One of my all time grails, or at least the orange pauldron trooper with that backpack. Bobas 2 pack def top 3 though. It takes the #1 for me as it’s the only 2 pack I own and it’s glorious!!!!!

I know of the Knightmare BM/Black suit SM, but besides that, has SW only had the 2 packs?

Back