Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Amazing amazing pictures.
Aaaaannnddd I hate all of you that have this early becuase I want what you have haha!!!

just kidding obviously

Wow! That's awesome. Is the additional cost nominal to have things fast?

And what do you think of this Fett?

The two pack is amazing. Armored Fett is especially nice looking on the shelf.

I paid about $15 more than I would have at Sideshow for the Artillery Trooper. The Fett two pack I got for free with points.

Really great photos everyone. The weathering is so top notch. Doing my best to hold out in justifying one Boba in my collection.

F1EFE6AF-82E6-4C22-B125-5204551A75A2.jpeg

Doing my best to hold out in justifying one Boba in my collection.
That is pretty much my approach - only one figure per character in my collection. There have been SO many BF figures released in recent years, I wasn't sure which one was good for me until I saw this set. Even so, I initially wanted to just get the BF with weathered armor, but I have actually liked the 3 episodes I have seen so far of Book of Boba Fett, and think the robed version will look great with a group of Tuskens

That is pretty much my approach - only one figure per character in my collection. There have been SO many BF figures released in recent years, I wasn't sure which one was good for me until I saw this set. Even so, I initially wanted to just get the BF with weathered armor, but I have actually liked the 3 episodes I have seen so far of Book of Boba Fett, and think the robed version will look great with a group of Tuskens
They’re distinct enough too that you could display the robed version with some tuskens and the weathered armor version and not throw off your display ethos at all, too. 🤌🏻👍🏻

Back