Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the base is reversable, as it appeared to be at prototype stage?

On the stand with the taller rocks, which ought to be for raising the knee for the whistling birds, It still looks like there's a plug covering a secondary rod support hole, opposite the open one. As it is out of the box the open hole is on the wrong side to raise the right knee.

vlcsnap-2022-01-08-16h35m25s629.jpg

Good question. Ask it over in the comments of the Sideshow video...he may answer (or at the very least it may be addressed in the next video)

According to the comments back-n-forth on that video, Sideshow is supposed to start shipping this "in a couple of weeks".

Oh...and Regan just posted his video Mando Boba review-MRC

Good question. Ask it over in the comments of the Sideshow video...he may answer (or at the very least it may be addressed in the next video)

According to the comments back-n-forth on that video, Sideshow is supposed to start shipping this "in a couple of weeks".

Oh...and Regan just posted his video Mando Boba review-MRC

That screencap was from Reagan's video.

He also didn't didn't notice the 'L' for 'left' on the knee armour, and presumed, like Sideshow, that it was just for use with the whistling birds.

That screencap was from Reagan's video.

He also didn't didn't notice the 'L' for 'left' on the knee armour, and presumed, like Sideshow, that it was just for use with the whistling birds.

Ah, and so it is! :)

It's easy to overlook small details when getting swept up in the enthusiasm of a new (and very successful looking) release!
Looking forward to even more photos and videos of this set. It's already obvious that the HT team really pushed the boat out on this one.

Ah, and so it is! :)

It's easy to overlook small details when getting swept up in the enthusiasm of a new (and very successful looking) release!
Looking forward to even more photos and videos of this set. It's already obvious that the HT team really pushed the boat out on this one.

The sculpt alone is phenomenal.

Going to be a good day when this set arrives!

those that didn’t like his belly should be happy since he seems a bit slimmer for this final release.
im just blown away how well this came out. Actually considering ordering the single figure version as well to put on my desk at work. 🤔 even though we’re barely into 2022, this is my figure of the year out of the others I have ordered.

My ROTJ Fett has the dents in the same places at this one. Cool to see a small detail like that included in this set.

It is a bummer that if a person wanted to display armored Fett with the headsculpt, they’d be left with a headless second figure that I guess you’d just put back in the box.
And that’s how they also get you to buy the Boba & Throne set ;)

This is an amazing 2 pack so I don't want to be negative but....
The diorama bases look like they could be really restrictive when posing. Going to have to look into custom bases I think.

Back