Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the pics, fellas! I'm really looking forward to getting this set. I know the BoBF didn't live up to most of our expectations, but after seeing Temuera's charismatic appearances from Celebration last weekend, how can you not love this guy?

Besides, seeing him reinterpreted as the gunslinger-monk was the result of Jon Favreau. After seeing the Obi-Wan series thus far, I can't help but think how much better the show would be had the entire Mandalorian creative team been in charge.

Anyone thinking of passing on this because of BOBF; don’t. I may be biased because I paid next to nothing for it but still.

View attachment 580961
View attachment 580958View attachment 580959View attachment 580960
The knees on my armoured figure are a lot weaker than the robed version, anyone else?
Hey congrats Chris on finally receiving this... looking great!

Yeah, concerning the loose joints, my Tusken Fett had, what I considered looser leg and hip joints than the Armored Fett (which seemed okay). It was really a boarder line customer service request. I did filed a CS request, sent the video, and they basically said they had nothing on there end that would improve upon the looser joints of my Tusken Fett. Oh well.

So, like I mentioned, loose, but not horrible. Just not as tight as I have come to expect from my other HT figs. After I started posing him, it seemed to hold all poses fine. But, I was worried initially. Sorry to about the loose joints, hope you get it sorted out.

Last edited:
In that case I REALLY need to order ASAP.
I have Jango and he is amazing.
Snowspeeder Luke is my most anticipated and am holding him as FOtY until I finally have him in.

You need to order thIs set if only for the head sculpt, which is a masterwork. Its much much better than Jango's. For real, it is.

Itll be a while before we see the like of this set again.

Great shots McHaley and chrisstbh! McHaley, your posing and lighting really bring it to life and I'll be borrowing that "tools" idea. More "Fett" indeed!

chrisstbh, your pics also pop. especially that one of the portrait! Really shows that insanely great quality.

Arrggh, This set can show up anytime now....

Just unboxed mine. Love this set way more than I thought I would. I have a really small nitpick that I can’t find people talking about (I realize release for many was four months ago, so I could have missed the discussion.)

I have the full number of hands promised, but not the assortment. The preview had the special ‘gun spin’ hand, one set of closed fists, one set of ‘thumbs up’ hands, one set of trigger hands, one set of open relaxed hands, and one set of ’weapon holding hands.’ They are kind of a C-grip hold similar to the “thumbs up” hands but without the thumb extended. I have two sets of completely relaxed hands (pretty useless imo), but not the ’weapon holding hands.’ I think this is due to the totally relaxed hands coming attached on both bodies. With only having one ‘full set’ of hands, I’m annoyed that the grip needed to just casually hold the rifle is missing. Does anyone else have this issue?

Cut hands are a real issue these days. The Tusken didn't come with one of the hand sets from its photos, and as a result can't really hold his own binoculars.

Great shots McHaley and chrisstbh! McHaley, your posing and lighting really bring it to life and I'll be borrowing that "tools" idea. More "Fett" indeed!

chrisstbh, your pics also pop. especially that one of the portrait! Really shows that insanely great quality.

Phhht:pfft: mine was supposed to be here yesterday, *&^%$ UPS. First there's a notice it will come in Friday, never shows, now it says delivery date to be posted. Shipping remains messed up I guess.

You’ll need a pair of these pants for the pockets:
D0EE07E6-D49E-4CE9-ABC5-06E569DE5724.jpeg

Thanks for all the pics, fellas! I'm really looking forward to getting this set. I know the BoBF didn't live up to most of our expectations, but after seeing Temuera's charismatic appearances from Celebration last weekend, how can you not love this guy?

Besides, seeing him reinterpreted as the gunslinger-monk was the result of Jon Favreau. After seeing the Obi-Wan series thus far, I can't help but think how much better the show would be had the entire Mandalorian creative team been in charge.

Well, after a long wait mine rolled in from SSC yesterday, my first Boba(s) and IMO it's incredible, deserves all the good things said; haven't had a chance to do much yet.

So I don't have to dig through the thread, what is the papery second layer of "skirt"? Is that supposed to be there? It seems stiched in - dunno if that is fabric?

Well, after a long wait mine rolled in from SSC yesterday, my first Boba(s) and IMO it's incredible, deserves all the good things said; haven't had a chance to do much yet.

So I don't have to dig through the thread, what is the papery second layer of "skirt"? Is that supposed to be there? It seems stiched in - dunno if that is fabric?
It's supposed to be there, just weird material choice on HT part, so nothing new.

Back