Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ˜Š
BFE3443F-488B-4750-8078-2729131B3373.jpeg

I'm not sure if this has been covered upthread, but why does the Tusken version of Boba have the same hands as the armored version? Same with the boot/shoes as well. And the fatsuit on the weathered/armored version is unforgivable and must be removed

I'm not sure if this has been covered upthread, but why does the Tusken version of Boba have the same hands as the armored version? Same with the boot/shoes as well. And the fatsuit on the weathered/armored version is unforgivable and must be removed
Because he was wearing the Tusken robes before quickly putting on the reclaimed armor. He essentially pulled off his outer robe and then put the armor on over the rest of the outfit he was already wearing. So he should be wearing the same gloves and boots he was just moments ago.

35155391-3607-4897-827C-C6519A5DD8C7.jpeg
5AE2C01E-0FDF-44D8-90AE-3FD84CB18E68.jpeg

He doesnā€™t really change his outfit including the gloves; he just throws his armor on top. So the set is accurate.

Unless the question was more why didnā€™t Hot Toys include a full set of hands for each figure, which would be for cost cutting. Although the set has enough hands to make both figures work without issue.

"Shipment information recieved" 5 days ago, getting tired of waiting :dunno

Finally paid off and supposedly shipped from SSC - looks like it took about 5 days after the last payment to process and ship. Haven't even gotten a ship notice from Sideshow yet. Supposedly he will be here Friday.

My first Boba and possibly the last, collecting is getting too expensive, hafta be pretty selective. Everything I want is a DX or like Kuill + Blurrg :cry:

Finally paid off and supposedly shipped from SSC - looks like it took about 5 days after the last payment to process and ship. Haven't even gotten a ship notice from Sideshow yet. Supposedly he will be here Friday.

My first Boba and possibly the last, collecting is getting too expensive, hafta be pretty selective. Everything I want is a DX or like Kuill + Blurrg :cry:
They took payment from me on the 6th.

Pro tip: He wont be there Friday. You are about to get a series of delay emails. Next Friday is much more likely.

Back