Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7CB6A25A-E845-497B-AE1C-CD1AC45437FD.jpeg

907B7900-AFE1-4BF7-A6ED-CB8477B7D519.jpeg

E9648553-5871-4715-88CA-5FAF53D7D403.jpeg

879CEEAD-68E3-4D83-978D-749A948E2BC0.jpeg

Less compelling.

Thats one thing about the show that annoyed me: that the escape was covered in thirty seconds. They made it look easy.

They'd have done far better to have shown him having to blast his way out, and then have to dig his way out of the resulting landslide - which almost killed him, this would have been a great way for him to have lost his armor - but god forbid a billion+ company have to pay an author even one single quatloo for past work. SMDH

Longer escape sequence followed by a cooking segment where he tries to eat the Sarlaac in revenge.

How did you guys get that armored body neck piece out? I eventually just gave up trying, since it seemed more likely that I'd break off the ball joint connector than actually pop the thing loose.

How did you guys get that armored body neck piece out? I eventually just gave up trying, since it seemed more likely that I'd break off the ball joint connector than actually pop the thing loose.
Pull straight out. I removed jetpack, grabbed body under the shoulders and pulled. It actually popped out fairly easily.

You must have a better grip than I do -- without a ridge or something on the neck, I can't get enough purchase for that.

Beautiful shots @endo1--lighting and poses are great! Keep them coming!
Thanks potatoes! Right back at ya!

Also thanks to @Chakaman and you for sharing the great shots of the headsculpt on the Armored Fett. I have yet to attempt that, but have to say it looks real good, like he walked right out of the Tragedy episode. Good job, paring him together with Mando... very cool! 👍

FANTASTIC shots in here. What an amazing set.

That sound you hear is my impatiently tapping foot as I continue the looooong wait for BBTS to get this in....
Well, I haven't paid mine off yet, hopefully this month. Then I turn around and PO Kuill and Mando 3.
Tho I got a delay notice on a PO for the Mando accessory pack; which tells me things continue to be *&^% so no rush.

Will do! I had no idea this site existed. Cheap stands, woo!

I bought a sword off of there for DWM since ever since I saw him with one in that Jedha Patrol video, I have been dying to get mine one. Good times.
Be careful though. Those shops are dangerous when you go shopping there.

It's like IKEA, you can't leave without something catching your eye and ending up in your cart.

Less compelling.

Thats one thing about the show that annoyed me: that the escape was covered in thirty seconds. They made it look easy.

They'd have done far better to have shown him having to blast his way out, and then have to dig his way out of the resulting landslide - which almost killed him, this would have been a great way for him to have lost his armor - but god forbid a billion+ company have to pay an author even one single quatloo for past work. SMDH
They could have done a LOT of things better in that show !!

I still can't get my head around the idea that they messed up a Boba friggin Fett show. If that wasn't a slam dunk then I don't know what is ?

Pull straight out. I removed jetpack, grabbed body under the shoulders and pulled. It actually popped out fairly easily.
I'm with you @CapnDaniel --It was really tough on mine as it was really stuck in there- really difficult to get a grip on the ball/neck piece. I was tempted to use soft grip pliers but eventually it just released. It took me like ten minutes haha

You are so right about the amazing photography in this thread. This set photographs as well as any 1/6 I've seen, personally.
Photography-wise the figure is doing all the work--the details on all the armor pieces, clear tubing, head sculpt are all top notch. I hesitate now to display him next to any of the recent clone troopers as they appear really flat in comparison. Patience my dudes, the wait will be worth it when he arrives for you.

Photography-wise the figure is doing all the work--the details on all the armor pieces, clear tubing, head sculpt are all top notch. I hesitate now to display him next to any of the recent clone troopers as they appear really flat in comparison. Patience my dudes, the wait will be worth it when he arrives for you.
It really is an example of what HT is capable of...when they choose to.

I'm looking at all the photos of this figure in the Hot Toys image set, and I'm wondering, did Fett even wear the 2nd knee pad? I noticed the figure included a 2nd one, but was wondering why it was packed with the figure not wearing it. Watching the scene in Mandalorian and looking at all the photos of the prototype, you can't really tell if he is wearing the 2nd knee pad or not.

I'm looking at all the photos of this figure in the Hot Toys image set, and I'm wondering, did Fett even wear the 2nd knee pad? I noticed the figure included a 2nd one, but was wondering why it was packed with the figure not wearing it. Watching the scene in Mandalorian and looking at all the photos of the prototype, you can't really tell if he is wearing the 2nd knee pad or not.
I don’t believe he was for this particular scene but since he gets it back shortly after it may have just been a production mistake and he was supposed to be wearing one. Maybe it broke on set and they did their best to hide it missing? I think including it was a great gesture though even if not 100% screen accurate being there. I plan on displaying him with it.

Cobb didn't have the left knee either -- it doesn't seem to have made it out of the sarlacc (along with the codpiece). Where Boba got it from the next episode, complete with the dent it always had, who knows.

Back