Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have the ESB Boba Fett, which is already bad ass.

IMG_20220115_193739080.jpg

This set looks great too. But I can't/don't want to own two Boba Fetts. Really struggling with myself...

View attachment 570869

This set looks great too. But I can't/don't want to own two Boba Fetts. Really struggling with myself...
Be careful, you'll find your repenting on eBay later...and at greater cost. This is grail set and I really think the value (despite HT making a million of them) will hold and increase once it's no longer available.

View attachment 570869

DEW IT

I currently own five[!] Bobas and the with throne version isnt here yet, not including him. I will own two Mandos, at least. I will probably end up with two Echos and who knows who else. MULTIPLES COLLECTORS UNITE

Last edited:
I like them both equally look wise. They both tell a different story with the character, define very distinct eras for the character.

The ESB is the OG Boba…the armour he wore that inspired all our imaginations. A mysterious bounty hunter that wasn’t afraid of Vader and tracked down and captured Han Solo. Also, ESB is my favourite SW movie and one of my all time favs.

Tusken Boba, specifically from Mando S2, is the return of this character. He is full of rage and contempt against the Empire, his main goal to regain his armour. And when he puts on that now fully damaged armour….what a return.

I think if anything these two (or three with the DLX) tell that full story of Boba for me. Great representation of the character. I think both his intro in Empire and Mando S2 representations are the heights of Boba Fett in live action.

I like them both equally look wise. They both tell a different story with the character, define very distinct eras for the character.

The ESB is the OG Boba…the armour he wore that inspired all our imaginations. A mysterious bounty hunter that wasn’t afraid of Vader and tracked down and captured Han Solo. Also, ESB is my favourite SW movie and one of my all time favs.

Tusken Boba, specifically from Mando S2, is the return of this character. He is full of rage and contempt against the Empire, his main goal to regain his armour. And when he puts on that now fully damaged armour….what a return.

I think if anything these two (or three with the DLX) tell that full story of Boba for me. Great representation of the character. I think both his intro in Empire and Mando S2 representations are the heights of Boba Fett in live action.
This is so well said @bebe13junior - the 2-pack Boba is a must have, from the unboxing and all that comes with it, I have to say you cannot pass on this if you appreciate this character. Anyone hesitant on this, go get it before it’s gone!

Just cancelled my pre-order with Alter Ego if anyone wants it. Too many Star Trek figures coming from EXO-6 I’d rather have instead.

Preordered this a while ago. My hype died down in the meantime after the show was a bit of a stinker. I almost cancelled, but the order was already processed. Wasn't even overly excited to unbox. But I gotta say, after getting him out and putting him in a cool pose, it's actually quite a cool figure. Looks nice and hefty with the jetpack and armour. I considered selling, but I think I'll hang onto him. Besides, it's technically a Mando season 2 figure haha.

I didn't go with the set; just the armoured figure. If you asked me last year, I would've said I was 100% going to track down a Morrison headsculpt to use, but after the show, I'd rather pretend he's not the same character. Helmeted it is

Just got my two pack in today and... wow. What an amazing piece(s)! Hot Toys have definitely outdone themselves and Re-Armoured Fett may just be my favorite figure in my collection now. This was easily my most anticipated purchase yet and I've been collecting for quite some time. I'll have to take a picture of all the Fetts in my collection soon, I'll even do them chronologically.

I can see this set going up in price a lot though, if I had the space I’d buy 10 at that price and hold.
On the other hand the mustard trooper is going for as little as 130 USD new but I think it’ll remain a stinker.

Back