Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, first we need a moment of silence to appreciate the cuteness of Mini-Jango Holo. This is adorable and I love that its recognizably Jango in his traditional sturdy, head-down stance:

IMG_0162jango1.jpg
IMG_0163jango crop2.jpg

Second: unboxing Fett Deluxe is as satisfying as a well-cooked Thanksgiving dinner. Nay, more! Dinners come and go, but your HT are [hopefully] forever - or the part of forever that belongs to you. These two figures are a smorgasbord of delight.

You have seen other people's pix that are better than mine, so I wont bore you.

The sash underlayer is not paper, but I believe it is a very fine, thin taffeta. I left mine intact. Nomad Fett will need that foot-fabric trimmed, but that's for another day. Hood is wired, but that's down for now and I left the shielding neck-plastic intact.

To use the holograms, Rearmored Fett is going to need a headsculpt. No problem. Nomad Fett will keep his, and when Throne Room Fett gets here, I will merely take his - since Fett on Jabba's throne will always and forever need to be wearing the helmet. Only then can Rearmored Fett view his holos. I have spoken!

These figures are expensive but worth it. No regrets.

Second: unboxing Fett Deluxe is as satisfying as a well-cooked Thanksgiving dinner. Nay, more! Dinners come and go, but your HT are [hopefully] forever - or the part of forever that belongs to you. These two figures are a smorgasbord of delight.

You have seen other people's pix that are better than mine, so I wont bore you.

The sash underlayer is not paper, but I believe it is a very fine, thin taffeta. I left mine intact. Nomad Fett will need that foot-fabric trimmed, but that's for another day. Hood is wired, but that's down for now and I left the shielding neck-plastic intact.

To use the holograms, Rearmored Fett is going to need a headsculpt. No problem. Nomad Fett will keep his, and when Throne Room Fett gets here, I will merely take his - since Fett on Jabba's throne will always and forever need to be wearing the helmet. Only then can Rearmored Fett view his holos. I have spoken!

These figures are expensive but worth it. No regrets.
And that gauntlet plug meant for the holos fell out when posing and it freaked me out cause I thought I snapped something off his body or accessories! But yes what an unboxing!

I ended up removing the "paper" sash on mine, I think it helps the cloth sash sit better.

Hoping to unbox "Nomad Fett" tonight. I am really enjoying this 2 pack.

Ok, one pet peeve in this otherwise lovely experience: there was no way, absolutely NO WAY we were getting through this unboxing without the discovery that YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A FLIGHT STAND IN THERE. wtaf?!!! I dont recall Rearmored Fett using his jetpack to fly, am I wrong? What do I even know??!!!

I think HT is just taunting us with these got-damn things, at this point.

Last edited:
I ended up removing the "paper" sash on mine, I think it helps the cloth sash sit better.

Hoping to unbox "Nomad Fett" tonight. I am really enjoying this 2 pack.
So I figured out why it's there. It's for fabric density, as the clothing layer on top is too transparent. I think they could not have had fine enough cloth with wrinkles in it than this, but realized too much light passes through it. Matching it during posing is super annoying.

Ok, one pet peeve in this otherwise lovely experience: there was no way, absolutely NO WAY we were getting through this unboxing without the discovery that YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A FLIGHT STAND IN THERE. wtaf?!!! I dont recall Reamored Fett using his jetpack to fly, am I wrong? What do I even know??!!!

I think HT is just taunting us with these got-damn things, at this point.
Boba did use his jetpack for a brief 2 seconds to get to Slave 1 after Moff Gideon blew up the Razor Crest, if you want to recreate that scene.

What happens if you rinse it? I must know!

Hey Potatoes, flip that little silver piece in the hologram slot upside down from how you have it now. If you do, it creates a nice "step" and blends right in.

[I put the tiniest pinpoint of white glue [removeable] on the inner end of mine. I could see that thing sliding out and never being seen again.] You are killing it with these poses.

What happens if you rinse it? I must know!

Hey Potatoes, flip that little silver piece in the hologram slot upside down from how you have it now. If you do, it creates a nice "step" and blends right in.

[I put the tiniest pinpoint of white glue [removeable] on the inner end of mine. I could see that thing sliding out and never being seen again.] You are killing it with these poses.
Eagle eye you have there @Ramatuelle - I had to flip it for now because it just slides out so easily. I’m afraid I’m gonna lose it. Thanks for the compliment- I’ve waited so long for this set that I’m finally able to pose them the way I imagined!

Meanwhile, mine was actually paint-locked in there. Took days and eventually an eyeglass screwdriver to pop it out, and some of the paint on the removable piece suffered from all the prying.

Now that more people have this set..any tips for swapping heads? I still haven't gotten that half-a-neck piece off the armored body.

Meanwhile, mine was actually paint-locked in there. Took days and eventually an eyeglass screwdriver to pop it out, and some of the paint on the removable piece suffered from all the prying.

Now that more people have this set..any tips for swapping heads? I still haven't gotten that half-a-neck piece off the armored body.
I actually have these same questions about swapping the sculpt and the head post- it looks…difficult

Back