1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sets are charging on Monday so hopefully have by end of next week. Got notice for the Rancor statue on the same day, my credit card bill is going to be ugly this month:lol

My sets are charging on Monday so hopefully have by end of next week. Got notice for the Rancor statue on the same day, my credit card bill is going to be ugly this month:lol

Finally got my final notice!

Just got my Monday notice as well. Now waiting on Heavy Mando, EG Cap (to make dirty and bloody) and Hellboy!

I was going to skip this version but there's just so much good stuff in the set i caved in and ordered:)

Also i needs me that little baby Grugo and i ain't paying the crazy prices for a parted out piece on ebay etc...

If the thigh armor and spear were the only changes I could say no. But more than likely we'll have a deluxe with darksaber and Pedro HS too. Then I'm hitting the pre-order button :gah: lol

Ordered from sideshow got a email paying off Monday so imagine ships soon after that

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IMG_20210219_165115.jpg

Well... ONE Plus lost nearly 2,000 containers in a storm (18 M Seas) in December. Worst loss ever. En route from China to LA.

BCD093E3-C440-44C4-9F60-406127FEB5DA.jpg

Back