1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I toyed with it hard. But in the end, $200 something for a duplicate, no face figure when I could put the towards a named figure seemed more important.

I toyed with it hard. But in the end, $200 something for a duplicate, no face figure when I could put the towards a named figure seemed more important.

748FCB14-20A0-40B9-A00F-639F8D40339E.gif

Real life clone armor. Nice. Looks great on her. Though might be hard to find a lot of people of a similar body type. Think these clones might look more like stormtroopers, but see no issue whatsoever with that. I just want to see clones!

Good. Now I don't have to be tempted to buy one anymore... :yess:

My SS 501st trooper is good enough. :lol

Real life clone armor. Nice. Looks great on her. Though might be hard to find a lot of people of a similar body type. Think these clones might look more like stormtroopers, but see no issue whatsoever with that. I just want to see clones!

They have the props so they would just pick the stunt performers that fit them best. With the limited scenes, shouldn’t be too difficult finding a couple of people of similar body type. There were probably only a few Clones on set for filming Kenobi.

585CCB68-9AEE-47E4-9DE4-F033C84DCA05.gif

Godspeed, you beautiful set.

Never will we know such amazing value for money again.

I’m glad they were able to. We love the 501st figures but we want them be able to move on to the next legion.

It stuck around for a lot longer than any of us expected. They must’ve made a good amount.

Just need the 501st Standard and Coruscant Guard to sell through as well.

View attachment 580551

Godspeed, you beautiful set.

Never will we know such amazing value for money again.

Paying off my credit card is going to suck this month but glad I went for more 501st. Goes to show how good that Sideshow sale was for Star Wars stuff, they probably didn't need to discount these clones. I bought a some other stuff too so I had a hard time picking and choosing.

Paying off my credit card is going to suck this month but glad I went for more 501st. Goes to show how good that Sideshow sale was for Star Wars stuff, they probably didn't need to discount these clones. I bought a some other stuff too so I had a hard time picking and choosing.

Hence me going all Paul Revere that day. :lol But I sympathize; I definitely bought figures in one go that I wasn’t planning to all at once. But 15% was too good to pass up. They got us!

Hopefully a lot of people got to take advantage of it. I saw some did based on responses.

Very rare to have a good sale alongside items that are actually desirable available. With a bunch of shipping offers on top of it, too.

It looks like it spurred a few people here to pick up one or a couple more than planned.

Last edited:
Shiiiiiiit.

I have two standard guys, figured that was enough for what I wanted to do with a display and sat on the deluxe. I really just wanted one of those Z-6 rotary guns. Damn, shouldn't have waited so long. My own fault. I guess I can always pick up a third standard to hold onto just in case.

Anyway, if anyone who army built with the deluxe wants to sell a rotary gun they won't be using because they have an excess, let me know!

Shiiiiiiit.

I have two standard guys, figured that was enough for what I wanted to do with a display and sat on the deluxe. I really just wanted one of those Z-6 rotary guns. ****, shouldn't have waited so long. My own fault. I guess I can always pick up a third standard to hold onto just in case.

Anyway, if anyone who army built with the deluxe wants to sell a rotary gun they won't be using because they have an excess, let me know!

If you hop on the Waitlist now, it'll probably get converted pretty quickly. I wouldn't wait too long though if you want it.

Back