1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think another reason for this went on waitlist so quickly is also because of YouTubers analysing the market and telling us "not to sleep on this figure" and created a hype, too.

At least that's what happened to me :D

Really dislike this rise in playing market analyzers with Hot Toys on social media. It's like other trend merchandise and vinyl art figures and some clothes and accessories. Once people get wind of the hype how they might turn a profit off these or give them clout, there's fewer available for collectors.

You guys sound like grumpy old men. If you want a figure, order it lol.

You guys sound like grumpy old men. If you want a figure, order it lol.

If it's grumpy to be against speculators and people trying to flip figures solely for profit or people posing as experts to generate social media clout to try to be an influencer, then I'm happy to be grumpy.

I think another reason for this went on waitlist so quickly is also because of YouTubers analysing the market and telling us "not to sleep on this figure" and created a hype, too.

At least that's what happened to me :D

"Don't sleep! This is the next Shore Trooper bro!!!"

Really dislike this rise in playing market analyzers with Hot Toys on social media. It's like other trend merchandise and vinyl art figures and some clothes and accessories. Once people get wind of the hype how they might turn a profit off these or give them clout, there's fewer available for collectors.

Yeah one guy's channel is literally called the Sixth Scale Economist.

Im pretty bullish when it comes to Heavy Mando....more bearish when it comes to the incinerator trooper, Deluxe Boba is a long term hold, we maybe can short the shore troopers...Wait...I thought I was talking stocks...never mind

"Don't sleep! This is the next Shore Trooper bro!!!"

Yeah one guy's channel is literally called the Sixth Scale Economist.

:lol

I’ve seen that channel but I didn’t watch anything.

I avoid watching YouTube reviews aside from a few collectors who I can tell do it because they’re passionate about it. Otherwise it either comes off as disingenuous, based on a desire for views or to sell something.

Im pretty bullish when it comes to Heavy Mando....more bearish when it comes to the incinerator trooper, Deluxe Boba is a long term hold, we maybe can short the shore troopers...Wait...I thought I was talking stocks...never mind

Wait until the Gamestop exclusive Hot Toys Mando Luke comes out, I'm shorting that one for sure:monkey3

Guys I've been meaning to ask, where is everyone getting these custom Mandalorian ID pictures for their signatures?

Well, my custom Nevarro stand is ready for Paz. Now I just need Chronos1919 to reship what might be left of the figure I bought from him. :lol

8B331DD4-5642-4F48-9787-57A1D78C0A0C.jpeg

Back