1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow doesn't go in any order it seems.
Seems to be the consensus! Chatting them they state... in order recieved. Lol
They absolutely do not. They should, though, for the benefit of people that order early, which I don't do a lot of the time. The folks that do should get it first.

Normal times it's not as big of an issue as they get bigger shipments in so more people get it at the same time. It's more of a glaring issue with all the shipping and manufacturing delays.

It feels like the current state of the world has laid bare some of Sideshow's operational inadequacies.

I paid off IG-11 at SS like two months ago but still no sign of shipping notice whatsoever. :unsure:

I paid off IG-11 at SS like two months ago but still no sign of shipping notice whatsoever. :unsure:
There’s no hurry for them if they already have your money.

I have heard other collectors say the same as you; they paid something at Sideshow early and got it late.

There might be something to that.

There’s no hurry for them if they already have your money.

I have heard other collectors say the same as you; they paid something at Sideshow early and got it late.

There might be something to that.
That may be the trick. Someone should do an experiment. I’ve had similar issue paying early and never getting the shipment notice then just cancelling.

That's awesome!! Thanks for sharing that FlyAndFight ☕🤓
😑sold out
Well, I will wait on Sideshow, which also just sent me a notice that my Stan Lee DX 1/10 statue is delayed. I guess it's a real slow boat...so, maybe August for anything I am getting from Sideshow.

Am sure Sideshow isn't happy about it either, gives folks too much time to think and cancel.

I paid off both my Deluxe and Regular 501st Troopers. The regular is shipping to me soon, the Deluxe is not. Just the luck of the draw it seems...

Finally got it out of the box. Hate to have it in a stoic pose but, like the Deathtrooper, I fear having it in any half-decent pose because of those rubber elbows.
20210808_112615.jpg

Great pics everyone!

So, I decided to get this IG droid! (Glad to have another SW figure!) I quite like robots, and this one looks cool. His action scenes are stupendous, and I liked how he was reprogrammed by Kuiil.

A seeming travesty is the base, as it feels inappropriate (if they removed the footprints it'd be better in my opinion). Hmm, heck I'd love if a lava base had been included to recreate his final scene!

Come to think of it, I just horrifically realized all of team Kuiil died :monkey2 :crying

- Two of three blurrgs eaten by the big flying pterodactyls (I forgot their name)
- Kuiil and the remaining blurrg shot down by scout troopers
- IG-11 self destructed :monkey2
Don't get me started on Greef being the only original main character left besides Mando and Grogu, after the Cara debacle. The new was one of the reasons I was so into the show.

Now it feels like a Clone Wars sequel to me *bitter*. I know a lot of folks are happy but I wasn't.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

But will see Season 3. For now I just keep the collection to Season 1 and part of Season 2. Saves money anyway.

Don't get me started on Greef being the only original main character left besides Mando and Grogu, after the Cara debacle. The new was one of the reasons I was so into the show.

Now it feels like a Clone Wars sequel to me *bitter*. I know a lot of folks are happy but I wasn't.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

But will see Season 3. For now I just keep the collection to Season 1 and part of Season 2. Saves money anyway.
Greef deserves a figure.

Received mine from BBTS. A very quick shot with the side of my truck as a neutral background....

HT IG-11_003.jpg

And dayum! All the good word is true here. First impression, everything's impressive here from the detailing to the construction. The ratchet joints are an excellent add. Haven't pulled out the dumb stand to swear at it yet. But...if you're even partially on the fence with this one, GET OFF now. Awesome figure.

Another quick one in the bed of the truck...a little blown out, but cool...

IG-11 ENGAGED.jpg

The effort HT has been putting into the Mando line has been really amazing. More shots n' thoughts later.

Back