1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on next episode will determine my purchase for this. So far I think I might. Love the look of this droid

Depending on next episode will determine my purchase for this. So far I think I might. Love the look of this droid

Same here. Hoping he has a bigger role in the crew in S2... I suspect he'll gain the Mando's trust somehow then join up. Would look great next to Beskar mando

Same here. Hoping he has a bigger role in the crew in S2... I suspect he'll gain the Mando's trust somehow then join up. Would look great next to Beskar mando

Agreed! So far I?m leaning towards picking up the entire set from Mando. I?ve been really enjoying everything about the show

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure we'll see more of Cara and IG next season, but I don't really expect them to become a regular crew going on adventures together. Mando seems to prefer going it alone, and I think that better fits the style of the show as well.

I'm sure we'll see more of Cara and IG next season, but I don't really expect them to become a regular crew going on adventures together. Mando seems to prefer going it alone, and I think that better fits the style of the show as well.

Agreed. It is cool to have some reoccurring characters from time to time but not as regulars. I would rather see Mando dealing with new and different characters, for the most part.

Dont care about the thicc MMA chick, give me more Imperials. Scout trooper with bike, Moff Gideon and new DTs.

I don't see him going solo next season. He will have a crew.

I don't see him going solo next season. He will have a crew.

Yeah man, this is Star Wars. It's always about ensembles, I don't care if the show has your name as the title or not. Nobody ever gets to travel alone on adventures alone.

Plus, it's the simplest way for everybody to eat up "character growth."

They've been pretty heavy handed about how Mando hates droids, for obvious reasons, but how IG-11 was "not bad for a droid" so I guess it's a possibility that something occurs where he gets a pass. Unless Kuiil is out of the picture, I don't see him leaving his new maker. It's been shown that Mando isn't afraid to go ask for help so I would imagine that everyone would be more recurring than anything and make appearances more than permanent fixtures.

SOLD!

Im buying this IG droid thanks to his marvelous performance in finale episode.

I?m thinking I?ll be picking him up now. Although wondering if a deluxe will be happening with an additional ?accessory? hanging off the front of him.

Lol def a good business strategy. It would piss a lot of people off though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

People furiously e-mailing their suppliers, "Can I un-cancel my order please?"

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back