Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G68FmAgB50w&feature=related"]Family Guy Price is Right - YouTube[/ame]

This batmobile looks awesome ....I know i wont be able to afford but i'll save me pennys and see .this will defnitley not take long to sell out ,if priced right...

The wait for specs on this has got me on the edge of my seat. Trying to be patient.

Are there any possibilities that Hot Toys will produce the Batwing (1989)? (Sorry if i OOT).

They can take their time. I'll worry about the Batmobile when I have the Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker figures. It took a while for the Tumbler and Batpod to get released. It's not like they were out side by side with the first wave of figures. I imagine this will be no different.

Besides I don't want the Batmobile to be released around the same time as the figures. I needs me money! :panic:

Indeed. Batman and Joker will be sufficiently wallet-pillaging to start with especially if you're buying more than one of either or both.

Still betting on this being a grand. Like was said earlier in the thread, this will be the MOST expensive HT piece ever made to-date.

I'M hoping 500 or 600 hundred lets keep it collectible to the masses of us poor collectors please hot toys !!!!!!!!!

look at it this way. the Nolan batmobile was roughly 500$.
At that time, regular hot toys figures were in the 120-150 price range.

Hot toys has also publicly stated that they LOST MONEY on the production of the batmobile, as in, it cost them more money to make them than what the product brought in in sales.

Since then, Hot toys figures have close to Doubled in price.
Take that into account
Also take into account that this seems to be a more expensive license ( look at joker and batman's prices )
And i doubt they will be willing to risk loosing money on lackluster sales of this piece. they'll pad that into the price.
Lastly, production costs. the molds for this thing will need to be HUGE. and Larger molds cost more money.

LOW END on this is AT LEAST 700-750.
But I think it's going to be more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back