Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good way too keep dust off the vehicle. I'd buy it if it were cheap.

Yeah, I should get one of these for my Toynami Batmobile. But it looks so damn good without the cocoon you know. I think they're around $200.00.

Hey, you could save yourself a bunch of money on the HT Batmobile by buying just the cocoon and pretending the Batmobile is actually under there!

:lol :exactly: The cocoon would be fairly pointless unless people just want it for a one-off photo session.

If hot toys offers this at the 500 to 550 range then I would be able to get this one and the Tumbler.

Time to pray to the Patron saint of 1/6 figures.

When is this going up for pre-order? Does anybody know. It seems I never have time to go on the Form to get any updates. :(

will this scale match the keaton figure?

It's been confirmed he can fit in it, but in order to be true 1/6 it would have to measure 3 and a half feet long. It might be camera distortion, but in the shots so far it looks to be a bit shorter than that. Could be wrong though.

It's been confirmed he can fit in it, but in order to be true 1/6 it would have to measure 3 and a half feet long. It might be camera distortion, but in the shots so far it looks to be a bit shorter than that. Could be wrong though.

Awsome. Could extend the depth of the cockpit to fit the figure in I guess, compact the body down or something. i dont know, but im confident that the Keaton figure and this batmobile will be my one and only HT purchase.

Unless they do a Batman the animated series figure and Batmobile!

This piece looks great. Reminds me of the Batman game I used to play on my PS2 :p

I'm passing on the Tumbler for this one. I figure if HT rereleases the bat pod I'll pick that up it cover the Nolan universe. This to me is the more iconic Batmobile.

Sure man, sure.... :lol

Everyone says that. Wait til you have them in person and you'll want other product. You'll be as addicted as a crack whore. :lecture

lol! Well i swore id only every buy one fernando alonso F1 car in 1:18. Now i have 27 of them.

The only ones id want are Batman, and the Begins/TDK are really really expensive because im late to the party.

So, i grew up with Keaton style (born 1990), especially when it carried over to BTAS with Kevin Conroy and th Bruce timm/ Paul Dini art style of the show. This batmobile to me, IS THE batmobile. But, id love to get all the Nolan batman and the joker because i love the nolan verse

I'd lose my ____ if some high end company made new BTAS collectibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back