Hot Toys - THOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope that helmet fits on his head. Seems like a no-brainer, but the hair is so "poofy" on that sculpt. . .

I don't see it fitting on that head. There is probably another head included.

something bout the hair is bothering me
hope theres a helmeted head..

if i like the movie ...easy buy

BEST. IN. SHOW. ! :panic:

newrelease_019.jpg

newrelease_020.jpg

newrelease_021.jpg

Notice that the shirt is sewn and not cast? Moving away from rubber? Not sure if they could paint the rubber anyway.

better articulation in the arms me thinks with the non-rubber body suit??

and still stunned at how awesome this thing looks! :rock

An alternate helmeted head makes more sense than the helmet fitting on his head, but you'd think they'd show a pic of it since they show the alternate hands....

An alternate helmeted head makes more sense than the helmet fitting on his head, but you'd think they'd show a pic of it since they show the alternate hands....

May not be done yet. Seems like a lot of these pics are still works in process.

That would make sense. I'm not familiar with Hot Toys and their previews and everything.

Maybe they could have had alternate hair like Chris Taylor for the helmet. But doesn't look like they did that.

very surprisingly that looks very good....maybe the person that did this head sculpt should have worked on the Indy portrait

if they do do another HS for a helmeted head, I hope they give him an alternate expression to go with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back