Hot Toys - THOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG:thud:
Thor looks friggin awsome!!!!
Thank You HT a thousand times!!!
Merry Christmas to me.
:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Geez, he really looks like Pitt in those picts, which is a good thing.
Achilles with a beard.
:hi5:

- You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!
(c)

I JUST CANT WAIT FOR OFICIAL SPEC&PICS :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

BEST. IN. SHOW. ! :panic:

newrelease_020.jpg

Yeah ....I am absolutely loving this figure. 2011 hot damn :yess:

Whoa, great likeness and the suit representation is mindblowing, but definatly need a little beefing up.
Maybe a purchase for an Avengers version...

If the movie is good this is sold!

Usually I agree with this. But like Wolverine, this figure will be an exception if the movie isn't great. The movie would have to be much worse than Wolverine for me to pass on this figure.

It really is a great looking figure but I haven't even seen the movie yet so I don't know if I'll want it. Plus, I can just feel that when they make an avengers movie the costumes will be different and HT will produce those versions, too, since they already have the marvel movie license. And I want an Avengers lineup, rather than individual ones.

Damn I wish Cap was standing there next to him ! But the awesomeness probably would have torn a hole in our dimension and implode the galaxy

Damn I wish Cap was standing there next to him ! But the awesomeness probably would have torn a hole in our dimension and implode the galaxy

:rotfl
Hopefully we'll see him (Thor)posed next to a HT MKiv this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back