Hot Toys - THOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - THOR (Pics & Specs_coming)

that looks awesome!

movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...movie please don't suck...

Photos courtesy of Zipcoolo from OSW boards:

121358xdz2yymqrdmyq2w2.jpg

122118s3o0xt0tbyies1bt.jpg

122205qhtzi9l03lqvwnq7.jpg

WOW, he looks just like the actor. Awesome job. My only complaint is that I am beginning to feel a lttle tired of the "blank" expressions they use in every sculpt, but other than that, amazing!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - THOR (Pics & Specs_coming)

Impressive likeness but as I said in the other thread, the expression could be a bit less "blank". Anyways, it is an amazing figure, as expected from Hot Toys.

Oh my god, this looks incredible!!! This is a definite buy for me, even if the film sucks. I have to say I really like the design a lot!!! This will look great next to my Iron Man!!! :rock :rock :rock

Outfit looks great on this. Great likeness also. Would prefer a more stern/intense expression in the sculpt rather than a somewhat vacant expression.

This looks great though! :rock

Ya the expression could be better and i don't like how the cape meets his shoulders ..but overall a really nice looking figure!

I'll jump on the bandwagon with a thubs up. I think he looks really good. Guessing $170.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back