Hot Toys - THOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - THOR (Pics & Specs_coming)

So, removable hair for the helmet?
Looks to me like a chunk of hair in the middle of his head is removable. The hair in the back stays when the helmet is on. You can see the lines on his hair where the potentially removable piece fits.

It looks pretty good but I HATE the hair! Ick ick. The movie version really needed to add shoulder armor or something to give him more bulk. I knew that was going to happen, the helmet looking big on a body that just isnt credible to Thor. Would love to see another head with some expression and different hair

Looks awesome and to me it looks like he has a removable hair sculpt, one for with the helmet and an alternate one for with the helmet off. That's just what it looks like to me.

Mjollnir looks awesome! Please make another head!!

Why can't HT make decent capes? Superman Returns, all their Dark Knight has crappy looking capes. Also, Thor is too slim, might have to get the HT trutype muscle body and swap it out.

These are some great pics. This fig is very detailed. I can't wait to order.

I think HT did its job, it looks very close to Hemsworth. It isnt the comic book Thor so no going to be huge I guess. Thats where Branagh screwed up in my opinion. I would like to have seen the concept art I bet there are some awesome looking designs that got passed up.

I've always wondered why he had a metal garter belt, but just realized it probably magnetizes his hammer so it doesn't swing around when it's on his hip:dunno

This figure is perfect. That helmet can't be smaller or else it won't fit on him and probably looks close to that size to head ratio from the film prop version. The body looks real as does the clothes hanging on it. I say Hot Toys does not have to change a thing on this. Wow, there really are some spoiled collectors out there. hehe

Looks like they're using the Wolverine/comedian/dastan/Indy muscle body again.

Looks okay though.

I hope HT updates the base body coz it looks too thin for Thor.

holy eff it looks amazing

I love it! Wish the helm was smaller but won't stop me from posing the figure with it on. Really a fantastic job by HT.

Looks awesome. Boring expression though. The God of Thunder should look pissed.

Wow. They did a great job on this one.

Definitely an awesome likeness...not sure if I'll buy it though. If I really enjoy the film, then I'll get it for sure.

Oh, and the helmet looks surprisingly good on the figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back