1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that buddy. :clap

Yep love that pose but sorry I can't agree with you on the tanker figure, no matter how much I or others have messed him up the head sculpt to me is too 'sad' looking and really kills the menacing look I feel. The lack of dead/pale skin flesh tone painting comes second to me in the list of problems cause the 'sad' looking expression is numero uno. Still a bad ass figure mind you.
Yeah the tanker headsculpt could have been a lot better its the wrong color and it didn't need an expression..

Yep HT dropped a huge bollock here I feel.

I look at my Tanker figure and sort of feel sorry for him a little. I should be looking at him with dread and fear just like I did when he rose up after being run over -

I won the freaking contest! Hell yeah!!!
I believe I'll be joining you guys soon!
What???!!!! Mann im jealous... Congratulations!! To awesome!!! You won 3 terminator figures with your uncle BoB video didn't you?? Happy for you man damnnnn :cool::cool:

Please post piccs of your awesome prize when you receive them??

Thanks guys! :hi5:
Well, actually it was 3 winners, one prize for each...
The jack sparrow dude won too, and the guy that did the stop motion where hulk leaves his display...
They havent confirmed which figure is the prize... But i can only imagine it being the 238... I believe there is no other terminator figure in production and ready to sell right now...

Thanks guys! :hi5:
Well, actually it was 3 winners, one prize for each...
The jack sparrow dude won too, and the guy that did the stop motion where hulk leaves his display...
They havent confirmed which figure is the prize... But i can only imagine it being the 238... I believe there is no other terminator figure in production and ready to sell right now...
Aaaaaahh ok! Yeah i think you're right about the MMS238

Hey guys,i also decided to take the plunge on this guy,what can i say he is very awesome.I personally dont think he needs the neck mod and i know he doesnt have the jacket zipped up very long,but since i was able to accomplish it,decided i like it better.And just watched the movie today,that ''gahd damn'' guy in the hallway was classic lol.

1f2e1090ac0bf2d26bdccc0d07b6de9e.jpg

I'm a friend of Sarah Connor

Back