1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in Cali as well, do you think will get it that soon:hi5: actually im only about 55 or so miles from them. Too bad they dont allow pick-ups.:(

Yeah, that'd perfect for you. They always ship pretty fast after processing for me and usually get it a couple days later so fingers crossed for Friday.

Still un decided on normal or long feet pegs

Same here actually, and with regard to my entire collection of T-800s across T1 and T2. I'd like them all to be the same height so do I make the shorter ones taller or the taller ones shorter. Or considering the fact that my tall Police Shootout T-800 is still shorter than the DX13 do I do both - i.e keep PS T-800 on long pegs and MMS136 boots as he is currently AND shorten my DX13's by using short footpegs. I'd need to buy a lot of those though. I have far more long pegs than short at this point.

I really like what you've done with the man of steel body swap, it looks great...but, wow, that MOS body is expensive on eBay – do you guys know of a more affordable option, or a better place to buy it? Thanks for any help.

Same here actually, and with regard to my entire collection of T-800s across T1 and T2. I'd like them all to be the same height so do I make the shorter ones taller or the taller ones shorter. Or considering the fact that my tall Police Shootout T-800 is still shorter than the DX13 do I do both - i.e keep PS T-800 on long pegs and MMS136 boots as he is currently AND shorten my DX13's by using short footpegs. I'd need to buy a lot of those though. I have far more long pegs than short at this point.

Hot Toys always seem to make T2 Arnie taller then T1 Arnie for some reason!
I would just like to bump the height of my 238 up to the height of my DX13, It always bugged me a little that the 136 was slightly shorter then my 117 & now this. :gah:
I'm really **** about figure heights too.
I noticed the foot plug in the 238 boot is quite deep, that might account for the reason when you put the 136 boots on the 238 it bumps his height up.

Yep
You might need some long nose pliers, although I just popped it out with the end of a small screwdriver.

Yeah but then you'd just be plopping the 238 head on top of the neck with nothing securing it in place....unless I'm misunderstanding you....

Cool. Yes, you'd have to come up with something to keep the head on secure, but I imagine that wouldn't be too difficult. I might play around with this idea when mine arrives.

Very impressed by this figure. Its my new favourite. It has great shelf presence. The gargoyles really give off an uncanny appearance. The weapons are also great especially the AR-18 and spas 12 shotgun.

Yeah the Mos body is one or the bigger body out there but its prproportioned with the hs. Mms238 hs is as big as mos one. Mos neck plug will accept the mms238 ball joint but I felt it was a tiny bit too long so I made a custom one with the inner nneck rubbers from ttm knock off bodies.

If Hot Toys keep head getting bigger they really need to make mos size Arnold bodies

Yeah the Mos body is one or the bigger body out there but its prproportioned with the hs. Mms238 hs is as big as mos one. Mos neck plug will accept the mms238 ball joint but I felt it was a tiny bit too long so I made a custom one with the inner nneck rubbers from ttm knock off bodies.

If Hot Toys keep head getting bigger they really need to make mos size Arnold bodies

It's one of the things that makes this one feel really rushed. Surely they noticed the size discrepancy they had now created, both in the height and the proportional oddity between the head and the body.....and they just released it like that anyway. Just to get it out of the way, Avengers 2 is coming.

having said that, they can't win in a way. Had they delayed it and delayed it I'd admittedly also be blaming Iron Man :lol

Is the Zod body around the same size as MOS?
Ive been wondering that too
From What i saw its a ttm20 body with a longer chest peg wich reveal more of the abs section.
Not sure the neck or zod hs are as big as mos supes.
image.jpg

Here is a ttm20 vs MOS body.
Biggest différences are the Neck and ab section all the rest have pretty much the same proportions.
Zod body with buffed Neck could work fine.
Ill try the mms238 hs on my Zod figure tonight.
image.jpg

Last edited:
^Nice pic Holtrax

Ive been wondering that too
From What i saw its a ttm20 body with a longer chest peg wich reveal more of the abs section.
Not sure the neck or zod hs are as big as mos supes.
View attachment 139483

Here is a ttm20 vs MOS body.
Biggest différences are the Neck and ab section all the rest have pretty much the same proportions.
Zod body with buffed Neck could work fine.
Ill try the mms238 hs on my Zod figure tonight.
View attachment 139492

Hmmm. I can't really consider the MOS body an option. Too expensive on ebay, also I still want to use the HT 238 vest and I can see how that longer torso (which I'm not sure would even be accurate for Arnie?) would make it stupidly shorter than it is already.

Other than stuffing the neck, I'm going to end up just leaving my **** the way it is.

It's sort of a hassle and headache trying to achieve a more ideal figure when you know none of them will be consistent or perfect standing by each other side by side.

Other than stuffing the neck, I'm going to end up just leaving my **** the way it is.

It's sort of a hassle and headache trying to achieve a more ideal figure when you know none of them will be consistent or perfect standing by each other side by side.

I'm a perfectionist with my 1/6 but stuffing the neck was good enough for me in this instance. It's a great piece in hand.

Back