1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite all the negativity, when I get this guy delivered and open it up, get that new HT figure smell. All the negativity will disappear for a brief moment. :lol
As long as HT don't muck up the BTTF sculpts. :exactly:

I'm really surprised (and a bit bummed) HT did NOT include a clean shirt for the "I'll be back" Iconic pose -- just doesn't make sense to me as the added cost to make collectors happy is minimal.
I'm cautiously optimistic that some stain or paint remover may work to remove the blood from the back of the shirt.

Technoir is just about eye to eye with the dx13, the 13 is a bit taller but not as much as it is over this new version
IMG_20140908_161912.jpg

For some reason I'm only just now realising that I may not be able to update my Movie-Poster kitbash. I required to be able to either use the new head and the new body OR use the new head on the MMS136 or TTM20 body.

Alas the new body has that blood stain in the centre of the chest rendering it useless for the movie poster. Though this should have been apparent to me from first reveal of the figure in February. I therefore am entirely dependant on the new head working with the older bodies. First thing I'm going to check when I get the figure.

OMG May have just photoshopped DX 13 into the photoshoot. I'm going to try and see if the original is in the T2 DX 13 OMG thread.

I'm not worried about the height yet.

I think the DX13 was photoshopped into the photo. Height issue is still in question but isn't the biggest concern at this point with the figure.

Well, just combed through OMG's thread, it's not photoshopped. He never posed the DX 13 that way, with that lighting.

I wonder if the sculpt will pass the mum test? I show various sculpts to my mum and if she knows who it is then its a good sculpt if not then HT lose. DX05 failed this particular test. :exactly:

Well, without a friggin eye and the machine components, everyone would guess Terminator. :lol

"Yo mom, who is this?"

mms02_3.jpg

Why, that's the Terminator dear.

"Yeah, but who?"

Arnold Scwarzenegger

Well, without a friggin eye and the machine components, everyone would guess Terminator. :lol

"Yo mom, who is this?"

mms02_3.jpg

Why, that's the Terminator dear.

"Yeah, but who?"

Arnold Scwarzenegger

You don't know my mum, she has absolutely no interest in action movies, pop culture etc.
I'm thinking she will struggle with this one.
Anyway who is Arnold Scwarzenegger?
Do you mean Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Not an easy name to get wrong :lol

images

Back