1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Make a poll. Majority wins.

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

also the zipper itself looks black. not silver. or is just well hid. and is totally hid on left side. thanks to that stupid pic i see how totally wrong the HT variant will be.

Colouring it in with some black marker would probably do the job.

it might. though it won't hide it.
it's funny how they went for creepy black details without silver in T1 - first TFG points out the buttons, then a hidden zipper comes out.
BTW that pic seems to be an after-police damage variant, must save it next to truck hit damage variant.

I'm tempted to buy the Terminator: Salvation figures, just so I can rip them to pieces, bloody them up, and pose them strewn about the feet of this figure.

"Your clothes. Gib dem to me. Nao." is the most memorable to me. Any time I ask for something at home, it's basically a variation on this line - "your keys," "the remote," "the toilet paper," etc. Yes I'm a joy to live with.

The T2 line is pretty bad@ss too. T3, not so much.

:lol

+1 rep sir.

I actually just got my first HT yesterday, and kind of prefer statues/1/4 stuff, but this was too good to pass on.

I have to say, the attention to detail for you guys on this stuff is pretty amazing. The things you pick up/notice, while taken on the whole have a great impact, is just a level of detail that I am incapable of picking out myself, so kudos, its been pretty amazing catching up on this thread.

I think it looks great myself, way better than the BD statue SS is working on.

I'm loving that all this Cameron merch is coming out this year. The final piece is if HT revisits Aliens.

I actually just got my first HT yesterday, and kind of prefer statues/1/4 stuff, but this was too good to pass on.

I have to say, the attention to detail for you guys on this stuff is pretty amazing. The things you pick up/notice, while taken on the whole have a great impact, is just a level of detail that I am incapable of picking out myself, so kudos, its been pretty amazing catching up on this thread.

I think it looks great myself, way better than the BD statue SS is working on.

What did you get for your 1st Hot Toys figure.? Mine was the P2 Elder and as a newb back in the day when you had to assemble the figure and before I knew of the hair dryer trick, it was quite difficult to put together:)

found this in the net

tbdht.jpg

^ Cool.

I thought it would be fun to put this side by side with the original 1/4 teaser (unfortunately, there's no shots at the same angle to compare):

Also, for your enjoyment, exposed endo eye heads side-by-side:

Not my favourite practical effect. That brief moment when the sunglasses are on the fake head, it looks more convincing to me.

I'm glad 1/6 emerged victorious.

^ Cool.

I thought it would be fun to put this side by side with the original 1/4 teaser (unfortunately, there's no shots at the same angle to compare):

That looks like the MMS 117 sculpt, maybe a modified Tech Noir sculpt. Also, you can still see the eyebrows under the glasses :lol

Back