1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that with or without shipping? Did I miss a sale or something?

Ya there was a sale two days ago. The price is discounted now but when I bought it i got an additional 20% off sale price. In terms of shipping cost, I bought multiple figures so the price I paid is not reflective of the shipping cost for just this item. I assume if you select the non EC method (pack & ship) probably around 14 bucks from Australia to US.

Any hope in waiting for that price again or is that the lowest it will probably ever be now?

I heard theres a great seller on here selling this fig, I think his name is N3M3SIS2ALL listed on for sale section.:rolleyes2:wave:lol

Is that with or without shipping? Did I miss a sale or something?

Any hope in waiting for that price again or is that the lowest it will probably ever be now?

It's still in stock at Popcultcha but not on sale. Considering it's already been discounted two or three times in the past month or so I'd just wait for the next PC sale. Or get it from N2A.

Guess I'll wait for the inevitable Popcultcha holiday sale then.

Sweet pic, butterman. :duff

Very awesome pic, Agent B.

I had the same problem with mine recently with the light. I put some fresh batteries in, and now it's all good. I would give that a go, but maybe first check your battery terminals to make sure they are making proper contact.

Another I did recently.

View attachment 227819

Thanks guys I appreciate it! Yeah I had put new batteries in at first and also tried another batch and its the same thing. Def something internal is screwed up. I still need to take it apart and have a look at it. Hope I dont fix it more lol.

Sure, no problem. It hasn't sold out yet, not even at my price of $185 including shipping. Maybe you can do even better. Good luck. :duff

That would be awesome, although I would be happy with the price you got on it, congrats on that, it looks like a great figure.

Back